PDA

View Full Version : Bloody scum bags

tallgeese
18-06-14, 05:14 PM
Sat at home the wife has literally just got in from work and some scum bag threw a brick through the window my son was playing next to not ten mins before! Loads of witness police went to find him only for him to call them saying "I think I may have put a brick through a window but I was aiming for my mate"!!!

He won't tell the police where he is until he finds a bail address either so he clearly knows what's going to happen and how the system works 😔

What's worse the police say he won't go to jail for this and if we are lucky he may pay for the cost of repair but as he is a bum! It will be something like 50p a week out of his dole payments!!!!!!!!

This country's justice system is utter toss!!!!!!!

Rant over

easytime
18-06-14, 05:34 PM
Find him yourself and sort it out.

Smokey
18-06-14, 06:16 PM
Find him yourself and sort it out.

Meaning come to an arrangement for payment I assume.

easytime
18-06-14, 06:33 PM
Meaning come to an arrangement for payment I assume.

Well, yes, maybe, after wards perhaps. There are many forms of compensation, some look very like accidents.

peterzs
18-06-14, 06:35 PM
Glad no one was hurt.

Police have their hands tied by the Judges and the sentencing system.

Think the country is too soft and there are no deterrents, the scum bags know how to play the system and get off with a slapped wrist.

Bit like the arm waving and shaking of heads, when the criminals walk out of the "Open Prisons".

Lock them all up and throw away the keys!!!!!!!! Done the crime, let them pay by doing time.

Bit like Life Sentence, should be Life not out in 5 years or whatever. Least the USA seem to lock them up and mean it!!

Lukeus101
18-06-14, 06:46 PM
Don't forget the magical world of the CPS...I hope all gets sorted for you mate :(

mrmick
18-06-14, 06:52 PM
Find him and give him a good hiding the good old way .In my day it was called respect that's my openion

tallgeese
18-06-14, 07:25 PM
Well the police have found him, he has been charged with criminal damage and released on bail until his court date 7th July. It's a bloody joke the scum bag was back at his fat bint girlfriends house ( 6 doors up from us) at 8pm sat outside drinking beer and having a sodding BBQ!!!!

How is this allowed???

Dan1971
18-06-14, 08:02 PM
Crazy.... But here it is.

Offenders are kept in custody for court in the morning on remand if they have a history of offending on bail or not attending court. There are other more complex reasons but those are the most common.

Most cops will do their utmost to keep them in where they can. But - if it's their first charge, or if not but historically they turn up at court, have a confirmed address and local ties, they will get bailed because that is the way the law is - everyone has the right to get bail unless there are reasons why they shouldn't, not the other way around.

People get bailed for too long in my view. He should be at court sooner but the fact is that the court system is overloaded.

Court and being found guilty is not a deterrent. The penalties are a joke. Prisons are a joke - they are overcrowded because the offending numbers have gone up, but prison places have not mirrored the growth, indeed, many prisons have closed.

Why ? There is no appetite for locking people up. No appetite for punishment. The buzzwords are prevention, education, rehabilitation etc etc

There is a general perception that police, the crown prosecution service and the court system are one. All the police can do is catch the bad guys and put them before the courts. They do that - some are better than others I accept - but what happens from there on is out of their hands.

Glad at least that the guy got caught and charged...

R8NMG
18-06-14, 08:25 PM
The buzzwords are prevention, education, rehabilitation

Unfortunately rehab doesn't work for most offenders. I have recently sat on a jury and on both cases both defendants had a history of previous thicker than a phonebook. They had more court experience than the 12 jurors put together and yes both of them wore tracksuits.

Steven11
18-06-14, 09:18 PM
Find him and give him a good hiding the good old way .In my day it was called respect that's my openion

+1

daytona365
18-06-14, 09:42 PM
I would have given him the brick back...................................where it hurts.

MG ZS STE
18-06-14, 10:03 PM
You can't reason with people like this. You'd be wasting your time going round and talking to the guy. Id personally wait for the court date to come and go and receive his slap on the wrist, then stove his face in with a table leg.

easytime
18-06-14, 10:56 PM
Well the police have found him, he has been charged with criminal damage and released on bail until his court date 7th July. It's a bloody joke the scum bag was back at his fat bint girlfriends house ( 6 doors up from us) at 8pm sat outside drinking beer and having a sodding BBQ!!!!

How is this allowed???

Really, in that case you can apply for a restraining order keeping him away from you and your property. Anyone breaking an order will immediately be arrested, no questions asked.

tallgeese
19-06-14, 07:14 AM
Well if he walks away from court with a slap on the wrist for doing something that had the potential to kill my son I will contact every agency I can from the housing group letting the house to the social services and make his life as difficult as I'm able! This used to be a lovely street to live in until the owner of one house decided to let the council give the ok to rent it to homeless chavs with no morals or concept of right and wrong.

stamford
19-06-14, 07:14 AM
The system is too soft, how many times have we watched a documentary to see a bad criminal act happen only to read the credits and see a pathetic fine and a caution, where is this seen as education etc? We have repeat offenders because they get a kick out of knowing they will get let off, they feel untouchable. I'm with some and would meter out my own form of justice, even though it is wrong and we would get done more than the scrote that caused the grief in the first place! We need Judge Dredd!

peterzs
19-06-14, 09:04 AM
Or Judge Judy.

ian zs180
19-06-14, 04:21 PM

How is this allowed???

You should have walked over to him and kick the sh~~ out of him cheeky Tw@t sitting there as if nothing has happened . It winds me up so much that these scum bags get away with a slap on the wrist and basically laugh in our faces .