PDA

View Full Version : forza 5 tuning

andys1981
27-07-14, 07:36 PM
right guys whats the best app,or thing to go on to so i can tune the cars up,if i can work out how to do it,loving the game,just not the times lol.

BUCKYDEVIL
27-07-14, 10:47 PM
I used to use the Fuerdog to get me started Andy
Was helpfull for getting started
http://myforzagarage.com/V5tuning_m.php
But started to get to know what works for me just with spending more time tuning and simply just trying something different each time to end up with what I liked
No need to buy any apps mate, just put the time in

Smokey
28-07-14, 09:45 AM
I agree with Marcus. Everyone drives their car differently. I like a fair bit of understeer so my car is quite loose but it's personal preference. Fuerdog is a good base to start with though.

andys1981
28-07-14, 10:41 AM
cheers guys i bought an app called forza 5 tune,just need to get a car and try some settings,see how it goes.

Smokey
28-07-14, 11:38 AM
I don't know about others, but I stick to one track for ages until I mastered it (Catalunya for example) so I knew the car was as fast as I could get it on that circuit. Then I saved that tune for that track. I'd then tinker with it for the next track like adding power, removing weight or whatever suited the circuit. Then I'd tweak the tune to get the best for that circuit.

andys1981
28-07-14, 02:11 PM
any ideas on what cars and what power we are going to be using,would like to try and get a car and get used to it.

Smokey
29-07-14, 10:05 AM
Check out the previous seasons list. Will be those or similar cars.