PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know HG Dalek

AndyG
25-08-14, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know HG Dalek (Simon McRoy, Hodge Hill, Birmingham)I know he is on MGR.org but he has not been on there for a week and I haven't been able to get in contact with him there or reach him by phone.

Hope he's OK.

I do need to get in touch with him ASAP

petet16
25-08-14, 06:30 PM
On holiday possibly ?

BUCKYDEVIL
25-08-14, 07:26 PM
On holiday possibly ?

I'd love to see a Dalek on holiday
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad182/Buckydevil/Mobile%20Uploads/DAEE6993-6E02-41F5-BDB4-722D15DE8687_zpsq9kt0ooc.jpg (http://s934.photobucket.com/user/Buckydevil/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DAEE6993-6E02-41F5-BDB4-722D15DE8687_zpsq9kt0ooc.jpg.html)

petet16
25-08-14, 07:37 PM
flol, I pity the German that steals its sun lounger, (apologies to any German members of the forum)

welshone
25-08-14, 08:22 PM
A very strange guy indeed. Has annoyed a fair few people in the past. Has also been banned from a number of forums using a different name.

AndyG
25-08-14, 10:33 PM
A very strange guy indeed. Has annoyed a fair few people in the past. Has also been banned from a number of forums using a different name.

Hmm,

It is the first time I have sent money to an MG owner and NOT received the parts. :sick:

peterzs
26-08-14, 09:01 AM
Shame, hope you get the money back, or the parts you paid for.

Sounds like you have an address, I'd give it another few weeks, just in case he has gone away and forgotten your order. Then maybe a visit!!!!

Good luck hope you sort it.

petet16
26-08-14, 09:12 AM
Sadly not Pete, he was logged on to .org yesterday, so I'm guessing he is well aware of events.

AndyG
26-08-14, 02:14 PM
Shame, hope you get the money back, or the parts you paid for.
Sounds like you have an address, I'd give it another few weeks, just in case he has gone away and forgotten your order. Then maybe a visit!!!!
Good luck hope you sort it.

Thanks,

I have waited (while trying to phone and PM and Text) for 2 weeks now, I wish I did live close. The distance is too far for the sake of £45.00.

I have a friend with a 260 that live close but is unhappy to just turn up, hence me trying to get hold of Simon by phone to arrange this.

I have the power (260 V8 Supercharged. [get it ;) ]) but not the access. :hmmm:

:fish:

adam
26-08-14, 04:34 PM
Hope you get it resolved! We banned him from the BRM forum many moons ago.

AndyG
26-08-14, 04:48 PM
.................................... We banned him from the BRM forum many moons ago.

Why did you ban him. (you can PM me)

peterzs
26-08-14, 05:38 PM
I'd go through the Small Claims Court.

Even if it cost me, not a matter of the money/parts, more a making a point.

If he is still on one of the Forums I'd post up on there every day, till you got a response.

ZRed
27-08-14, 10:04 PM
Two weeks isn't that long in the grand scale of things. I've been in sticky spots myself that have meant things haven't went out on time. Keep trying the softly softly approach.

AndyG
28-08-14, 02:36 PM
Two weeks isn't that long in the grand scale of things. I've been in sticky spots myself that have meant things haven't went out on time. Keep trying the softly softly approach.

I have found out that he has done this before on more than one occasion, therefore I am stuck with the distance.

I will be in the Brum area sometime in the future.
I have a long memory and I will not forget him as it is the first time this has happened to me from another MG enthusiast.

I understand he is a teacher, A fine way to have our kids taught by a teacher that is not honest. :thumbsdown:

My friend suggested we send a letter to the Head and tell him what a $hit he/she has working for them :hmmm:

ZRed
28-08-14, 02:42 PM
I have found out that he has done this before on more than one occasion, therefore I am stuck with the distance.

I will be in the Brum area sometime in the future.
I have a long memory and I will not forget him as it is the first time this has happened to me from another MG enthusiast.

I understand he is a teacher, A fine way to have our kids taught by a teacher that is not honest. :thumbsdown:

My friend suggested we send a letter to the Head and tell him what a $hit he/she has working for them :hmmm:

Everything is an assumption though? You are hearing stories 3rd hand. There could be a genuine reason for the delay.

Tarnishing a teachers reputation over £45 is a bit excessive.

I totally get where you are coming from but I think you are over-reacting a tad.:sleep:

pb25
28-08-14, 03:16 PM
If I ordered something and there was a delay but the seller kept me informed then I would accept that.....but im guessing this is a case of pay the money then silence

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AndyG
28-08-14, 03:45 PM
I totally get where you are coming from but I think you are over-reacting a tad.:sleep:

Mild considering the things suggested. :chair:

but im guessing this is a case of pay the money then silence

That's it, Taken the money then not send parts, (I have PMed, Text, Phoned, all with no result)

welshone
28-08-14, 04:14 PM
I'm shocked he is a teacher. He's come a long way in a very short time. He use to work in Halfrauds. He also use to have a life size Dalak :slap:

AndyG
29-08-14, 02:36 PM
There is hope yet, Just had an Email saying he is in Minorca.

We will see. :unsure: