PDA

View Full Version : Rear Anti roll bar "D" bushes

al_roverMG
31-01-08, 07:05 PM
I am after a pair of the "D" bushes (basically the ones that mount the rear ARB to the body) as Xpart the usual useless suppliers they are dont have any in stock. Looked at polyflex ones but been advised away from them as dad had them on his mini and they squeek like anything.

Trouble is both have split and it is touch and go as to if it will pass MOT as is so anyone know somewhere that has them?

arwilson80
01-02-08, 10:49 AM
Just normal ones or do you want uprated ones?

al_roverMG
03-02-08, 04:05 PM
Normal ones really. i fancy poly bushes but they squeeked far to much on my ZR and i dont wanna go through that again really. Cant seem to find anyone other than Xpart or indeed an Xpart dealer who has them in stock and Xpart really are taking the **** now with their parts availability. They really are a shambles of a company but what choice do we have.

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-08, 04:18 PM
Well their promise of parts availability lasting until 2010 or whatever is bollocks although......most are still available, some of them are running out already.

I hope on Monday some of the frequently broken parts is still available. If XPart don't have them then it looks likely polybushes it will be then :sad: have you looked on ebay for bushes??

I know 'Superflex' or is 'Supaflex' :hmmm: make Purple polybushes which are direct replacement bushes to the rubber ones and 'give' more than the 'sports' ones they also do as well as 'race' ones coloured yellow and red.

Found the front ones in 'purple' but not the rears :sad: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Superflex-MG-ZS-Front-Anti-Roll-Bar-End-link-Bushes_W0QQitemZ140161302571QQihZ004QQcategoryZ104 14QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jim