PDA

View Full Version : ZS 180, talk to me.

ZS Phil
01-12-14, 09:25 AM
I am now in a position where I can get a second car. After discounting the idea of a garage queen ZS for shows (because near concourse ones are like hens teeth and my daily diesel is in far better condition than most), I have now decided to go the other way and look for something to be used on track.

So...

Anybody selling a 180 or tempted to part with one?

Budget depends on the car however belts being done with proof and a long MOT are important (but not essential depending on price).

Not necessarily after "cheap" (although the cheaper the better) but more value for money.

Not too bothered about bodywork as it will be used as a track car so something a bit tatty but with good mechanical history would be fine.

Let me know what you have be it hatch, saloon, mk1, mk2... whatever :)

Based in the north west so the closer the better but would travel for the right car/ deal.

Skillen
01-12-14, 12:59 PM
Got an early mk1 silver hatch which willl need to go once I get my mk2 back.
Not bad body wise. Slight rust spot at the front next to the grill which I didn't see till I was cleaning around the grill and knocked some paint.
Arches are good.
Feels tighter than my mk2 lol
Engine also seems to pull really well. (Makes me think my mk2 has lost come ponies.)
Early monacos with yellow and blue fleck and rear headrests.
I have some pics.
80k, belts done once (can't remember the mileage though sorry)
Based in Cumbria.
There's a few pics on my photobucket of it UN: cskil (in my recent uploads)
Also have a stainless decat/scorpion mid and a genuine xpower hatch exhaust for sale too ;)

ZS Phil
01-12-14, 01:20 PM
PM sent :)