PDA

View Full Version : MG ZS Diesel springs

russellh
15-01-15, 08:45 AM
Hello, my zs failed it's mot and amongst other things one of the things it failed was a broken offside spring. So I'm looking about to find a pair as I'm aswell doing the pair of them. What a nightmare! I've tried rimmer brothers who do have umpteen springs for diesels in stock but apparently the ones I need according to my VIN(part number REB000630) they don't do. They put me on to a Dutch website damenenkroes.nl. I won't be using it as it doesn't have an English translation and there isn't a basket/checkout which means wiring money which I will not be doing.

Is there really that many variations of spring for MK1 diesel mg zs?

Would have got some from a breakers but now I'm doubting if they will fit as according rimmers these are the only ones that will.

Jason04r
15-01-15, 08:56 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Lesjofors-Coil-Spring-Front-Axle-for-Mg-4075753-/400750159019?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d4e9224ab

russellh
15-01-15, 09:24 AM
Thanks Jason, I did read that the 180 and diesels had the same springs. Away to order a pair now. Cheers for your help.

mattyprice4004
15-01-15, 07:12 PM
I was worried about the availability of the springs - glad to see they're still out there.

When they're hard to find, I'll gladly have them made up to keep supplies constant. :)