PDA

View Full Version : Lower inlet manifolds wanted.

Skillen
20-02-15, 09:03 AM
Lower inlet manifolds from the later coilpack over plug engines wanted.
Looking to jazz up the engine bay but don't wanna take mine apart and have it off the road too long as its my only car now.

Skillen
24-02-15, 07:05 PM
May have secured a set.
Not sure what to pay for them though.
Any thoughts?

petet16
24-02-15, 09:07 PM
Not much, I've seen them sell for very few ££.

Skillen
24-02-15, 09:37 PM
I didn't think so.
The fella was thinking £40+postage which is a bit steep. I might go the the scrapyard tomorrow and have a look

top_man_eldo
24-02-15, 09:55 PM
I know we've spoke about this, my old front one is different but I believe, don't quote me on this, that the rear is the same. You're more than welcome to it if you think it will fit. I reckon I can post it for a few quid if you're happy to pay just the postage?

I'd have a quick look on Rimmers if I had time, just for the part number, but I need to be up at 4!

Skillen
24-02-15, 10:26 PM
I know we've spoke about this, my old front one is different but I believe, don't quote me on this, that the rear is the same. You're more than welcome to it if you think it will fit. I reckon I can post it for a few quid if you're happy to pay just the postage?

I'd have a quick look on Rimmers if I had time, just for the part number, but I need to be up at 4!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are lol. I'm game if you are tbh. It should make the whole lot a lot cheaper tbh.
£40 plus postage is a lot to pay haha.

POMPSKI
25-02-15, 05:58 PM
May have some stashed away in a family garage. I'll try and remember to have a look at the weekend.

Bought mine with the fuel rails for £30 posted. If I have them, yours for postage.