PDA

View Full Version : Full or Half Cage

stamford
12-03-15, 03:37 PM
I know this is like asking someone if they had any rocking horse **** for sale!

But if you don't ask......................

So does anyone know of a half cage or full cage for sale or can recommend someone that can?

I may even make my own, I have access to a hydraulic bender and can buy the CDS tube. I've not made a cage for many years as this all stopped when I took a years sabbatical from racing.................22 years ago!

Mark S
12-03-15, 04:08 PM
tornado motorsport have put numerous cages in ZS's.

stamford
12-03-15, 04:10 PM
Thanks, thought it was them.

carmadbaker
12-03-15, 04:14 PM
Let me know how you get on Mick :)
Its been atleast 3 weeks since ive taken the interior out my car so must be due soon... For some roll cage goodness

sneekyparrot
12-03-15, 04:17 PM
Mick,
i used this guy,

http://www.tube-bender.co.uk/ (Tom)

he is local to me but can supply anything you need if you want to make it up yourself.
I just supplied all measurements / angles and collected it when done and his prices are more than reasonable :-)

cheers

sneekyparrot
12-03-15, 04:18 PM
Mick,
i used this guy,

http://www.tube-bender.co.uk/ (Tom)

he is local to me but can supply anything you need if you want to make it up yourself.
I just supplied all measurements / angles and collected it when done and his prices are more than reasonable :-)

cheers

Only thing he cant do is gusset's but i can send you details of a guy who does it you go on the DIY route.

P.

stamford
12-03-15, 04:23 PM
Cheers Paul, think he's the one I've seen on ebay offering hooped sections etc. Could be the way to go.

ZS Phil
12-03-15, 04:50 PM
I've booked mine in at SW Motorsport in Leyland for a MSA approved 6 point cage. No doubt I'll post some pics when its all done.
He's done a few ZS's apparently and does the cages for the Civic cup he said.

stamford
12-03-15, 05:58 PM
How much if you don't mind me asking?

ZS Phil
12-03-15, 06:25 PM
How much if you don't mind me asking?

PM sent :)

Mark S
12-03-15, 08:44 PM
I've booked mine in at SW Motorsport in Leyland for a MSA approved 6 point cage. No doubt I'll post some pics when its all done.
He's done a few ZS's apparently and does the cages for the Civic cup he said.

that's shaun woods, yes, he has done loads for the civic and also done the white ZS race car too.

There are prob some pics of the cage in the ZS he has done.