PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the N series HG?

Comeinhandy
03-04-15, 10:32 AM
I'm just wondering... Has anyone fixed their own head gasket and fitted the new "ultimate" N series (SAIC) head gasket and new oil rail? Or PRT?

Just wondering what people thought of it, how common it is. From what I read this seems to be the permanent fix for head gasket reliability issues, meaning that the ZS becomes a very reliable car!

BRMFUN
04-04-15, 08:28 PM
I believe Adam may have bought one but not sure if he hs fitted it yet? Adam?

adam
04-04-15, 10:07 PM
Not yet, was bought for the MGB-K but didn't use it in the end as it's quite thick and we wanted to keep the compression high on the engine.

can i fix it
05-04-15, 10:25 AM
again got the kit but will be for wendys mgf fitting in the next few week went this way as the f's can be a pain and putting a new engine in any way

mattyprice4004
06-04-15, 03:14 PM
I've sold around 40 so far, and all reports have been excellent - I've been in touch with several customers regarding these, as I wanted any feedback ASAP.

I have them here: N Series HG Kits - K Series (http://www.dmgrs.co.uk/collections/head-gasket-kits/products/ultimate-k-series-head-gasket-fix-n-series-gasket-high-tension-head-bolts-and-revised-oil-rail-equiv-to-zua000530)

I'm particularly impressed with the quality of the lower oil rail, but that may be just because it's so shiny. :D

can i fix it
06-04-15, 07:48 PM
got mine from mat as well lol