PDA

View Full Version : new180

chriszs180
18-07-07, 02:25 PM
looking at this zs180 this weekend what do you guys think...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t146/chriszs120/zs.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t146/chriszs120/zs1.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t146/chriszs120/seats.jpg

5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 30,000 miles. Gorgeous 2004 Facelift car in Green Metallic with special factory order half leather & green alcantara interi. 180 Model specific Full body kit with side gills, front spoiler, rear side skirts & rear boot spoiler. Revised dash with chrome edged air vents, Digital climate control, leather trimmed steering wheel, leather gear knob, Front fogs, 17" Muliti spoke Alloy wheels, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD. FSH. This is a very rare car as a hatchback, great looks, superb condition and practical. Part Exchange up or down considered. Comprehensive Warranty available. Competitive low deposit finance available £7,395.

Stevedx
18-07-07, 02:52 PM
Looks nice, like the seats

sduk
18-07-07, 03:23 PM
yeah that is mint, only thing lacking is the saloon extreme spoiler :)

chriszs180
18-07-07, 03:36 PM
yeah needs the spoiler but that can come not so sure on the colour for getting bits sprayed if its going to be easy to match as i have a smooth grill to fit to what ever i buy will have to swap the alloys for my 18" as i need to give mine back standard and will need to get my powerflow exhurst swapped...

sduk
18-07-07, 03:38 PM
thing is, if you are putting your 18's on it and then sell the other wheels, you will get a fortune for them!

colour match should be ok from a decent bodyshop tbh, they will just use the paint code and it will be fine :)

arwilson80
18-07-07, 03:55 PM
Can't see the pics until i get home, but it sounds nice....

It's a little expensive i'd say. Mine is the '04 facelift and had 30-something thousand on it when i got it. Paid a lot less than that....

Glen290
18-07-07, 03:56 PM
Just get it, you wont regret it, i have had a smile on my face for days since I bought ,ine, love the colour and the seats look well smart.Dont need a big spoiler on the hatch, im looing at getting that size spoiler for mine and losing the lip spoiler thats on :thumbsup:

chriszs180
18-07-07, 04:03 PM
would like to keep the standard wheels but need to put my120 back to standard to give it back to the finance company want it to look as standard as possable so they dont dig to deep and see what i've done to the rest of the car...........

sduk
18-07-07, 06:04 PM
ah well. at least your new rims will suit it and give it your own touch :)

do you think you will get this? :D

stamford
18-07-07, 06:48 PM
Nice looking zed there, hope it all goes well.

chriszs180
18-07-07, 06:51 PM
hope so lets see what it looks like in the flesh and if the bank lend me the money.......

arwilson80
18-07-07, 07:46 PM
Looks good in the pics. I myself wouldn't be keen on the Green seats, but other than that is seems like it's worth a look if nothing else.

MGSilver
18-07-07, 08:28 PM
That's for sale by Church's??

Steves Cleenz
18-07-07, 08:39 PM
looks mint, pricewise is a bit high as my brother bought a saloon 55 reg about 6 weeks ago for £6995, but it has the extras, as for touching up at least you will be able to get a colour match for your car, not like mine £500 a litre LOL if you want do do a deal for them wheels my wheels on my ZS are mint as i have fancied a set of the Mk2 wheels on mine :evo:

Z Scotland
18-07-07, 09:06 PM
Very smart car chris i would be very tempted if i could knock somthing of the price.

Drive a hard bargain and don't let your heart rule your head:cool2:

Best of luck

TurboZed
18-07-07, 10:22 PM
Nice car! 180 Mk2 hatches are very thin on the ground. Only about 250 -300 made.
Jim

chriszs180
21-07-07, 03:21 PM
just got back from the garage so this is what i found...

1. stone chip in the windscreen this can these be replaced but is there plenty of stock of windscreens????

2. stone chips or bubbling on both rear wide arches where they meet the door pannel they said they will rub down and respray for me but do you think this is hiding something else? my 05 reg has no marks there has anyone else had this problem....

3. it looks like the air filter has been played with the rubber joining tube looks very old and discoloured as if its come from a different car as the rest of the engiene is spotless there is also rust on the black metal cradel that holds the battery in place will come out and rubdown and spay ok but is this a common problem with the 180 or is there some thing else going on..

4. on the +side it has a sunroof as well as climate controle, has a 6 disk changer in the boot, has the black monogram inserts instead of the gray ones.

so it looks like a good car am i just being picky or should i be worried...
it does drive very nice and could tell the differance between a 180 and a 120 now. so what do you think £7300 seems a bit high any advice would be great..:D:D:D:D

Stevedx
21-07-07, 04:04 PM
If you think the price is too high then if it were me I would be using the negative points to knock the price down.

Did they have any explanation for the negative points?

stamford
21-07-07, 04:08 PM
If that were me I would hang on to my money and look for one that is in better condition and alot cheaper. Seems you already have doubts, stick with your gut instinct.

Boot Hill Bandit
21-07-07, 04:52 PM
I would walk away!

Jim

chriszs180
21-07-07, 05:37 PM
yeah they had a few points about the negative they did say they would respray the rear arch extentions and they said it had a different air fillter on it and they took it back to standard with the parts that were with the car..
seems funny the previous owner didnt change it back him self not really a hard job and he could have sold the air fillter on ebay or something
its is a nice car but unsure..

stamford
21-07-07, 06:18 PM
Sounds like it was taken in with an aftermarket IK on and replaced with one from a scrapper, hence the worn look. Only you know what to do, best of luck on whatever decision you make. Just remeber that it is a rare model in that low numbers were produced so would be unique and at the same time possibly difficult to obtain certain parts associated with that model perhaps? However, that may all change in the near future.

Z Scotland
21-07-07, 10:23 PM
I reckon those wheel arches will come back to haunt you.:hannibal:

TurboZed
21-07-07, 11:10 PM
leave it well alone! There shouldn't be anything amiss with an ZS rear arches unless theres been damage.....
Jim