PDA

View Full Version : New Car

Nor
17-05-15, 08:02 PM
Had my ZS 180 for 9 years and it served me great, but was time to move on. Got a little Golf.

http://easilydone.co.uk/golf/golf-gti-1k.png

Lukeus101
17-05-15, 08:35 PM
I hate VAGS but if you like it mate sod what I think :)

MG ZS STE
17-05-15, 08:48 PM
like the red pin stripe around the grill.

talkingcars
17-05-15, 10:15 PM
Looks tidy

like the red pin stripe around the grill.

very reminisant of the early GTi's.

Dan1971
18-05-15, 08:35 AM
That is a really good car pal. You'll love it. Enjoy !

I have to admit that I'm confused a bit around why people go for a 3 dr Golf GTi instead of a Scirocco which in my opinion is just a sweeter looking car as a 3dr - but - I guess there's more space in the Golf and you're an active guy so fair play.

Aftermarket wheels aren't they ? Has it been changed from stock anywhere else?

stamford
18-05-15, 08:35 AM
Looks very capable, what's the spec?

grimmy
18-05-15, 08:48 AM
Nice motor mate.

peterzs
18-05-15, 09:55 AM
Looks Good.

Have fun.

Have to stay around and let us know how you get on with it.

:happy2::happy2::happy2:

ZS Phil
18-05-15, 10:23 AM
I actually really like that... far too mainstream for me to ever consider buying one myself but I'm a weirdo who buys cars through rose tinted glasses.
Must be quite a step up form the ZS in terms of how solid it feels, probably feels quicker too I should imagine.

Just out of interest, whats happening with the V6 plate? if its for sale, talk to me :D

Nor
18-05-15, 12:33 PM
Cheers all. Quite like it so far. I think I'll always be around here :)

That is a really good car pal. You'll love it. Enjoy !

I have to admit that I'm confused a bit around why people go for a 3 dr Golf GTi instead of a Scirocco which in my opinion is just a sweeter looking car as a 3dr - but - I guess there's more space in the Golf and you're an active guy so fair play.

Aftermarket wheels aren't they ? Has it been changed from stock anywhere else?

I'd probably have gone for 5 doors if I had a straight choice, but I'd been looking for a MK6 DSG GTI for a couple of months and this was by far the best example I saw.

I'm not a massive fan of the wheels, plan is to put the factory option 18" Monza IIs on it at some point. It has a full Milltek exhaust system on it - sounds good.

V6 FTW is kinda for sale Phil, but I'm looking for 4 figures for it :ohmy: I'll probably just put it on the Golf until I get the right offer for it - and spend the time in between explaining that it is just a 4 pot and not a V6 :)

Maxfly
18-05-15, 07:13 PM
looks very fresh Nor, sure you will enjoy it. Hope it serves you as well as the zed did :)

john180
18-05-15, 07:36 PM
Looks like a nice car, just not my cuppa tea.

Hope you enjoy it though :)

Lukeus101
18-05-15, 07:51 PM
John...you need a new sig ;)