PDA

View Full Version : mk2 180 saloon breaking

mkv6
03-06-15, 12:46 PM
Possibly breaking my zs soon.anyone interested just let me know,or may sell complete.

stamford
03-06-15, 12:59 PM
Why you breaking it? Details etc?

mkv6
03-06-15, 01:15 PM
Well trust me its with regret but we have just had some unexpected news,the wife is expecting again for the fourth time lol,so money,time and space don't allow.we also need to move house aswell now.the cars mot has expired now and its a previous cat c so not really gonna get much for it and also a few things need doing.

stamford
03-06-15, 02:05 PM
Post up some pictures and let's see what needs doing. Where are you?

theboynoz
03-06-15, 02:08 PM
Might be interested, only might, as it seems my HG is just letting go! So may be in the market for a V6 or may be breaking mine!!

Where is it located?

mkv6
03-06-15, 04:03 PM
I'm in Tipton west mids.at the moment the front wing cladding is off as I had to piece it back together with fibreglass.its now in primer ready to put back on.needs a pair skirts,rear bumper sag sorting.front grill badge recess has been filled and in primer.so really my plan was to repaint all round except roof as there are some dings and minor dents.I have another inlet that needs changing to go with it if it sells complete,as the one on the car has been gutted.still got the clutch judder but putting it down to mounts now.overall car has covered 104,000 miles,2 keys and fobs and manuals plus history but not of a cambelt change.new rear wheel bearing couple of weeks back along with new pads.also Panasonic stereo with changer which will stay with the car if sells complete.interior is basically mint.