PDA

View Full Version : discount mg rover parts

scotttait
04-06-15, 08:28 PM
Hi guys, and girls. I don't know if you can help but had anyone ever used a website called."discount mg rover spares"? I'm looking for a part for my wife's grandads rover 75 and have been struggling to find it. Even rimmerbros doesn't have it in stock.

Lukeus101
04-06-15, 08:31 PM
Heard of them and some very mixed reviews...all down to the parcel man apparently.

petet16
05-06-15, 10:28 AM
Yeah, they're well known, and as Luke says above, they get some mixed reviews, the times I've used them it has all worked fine.

What part are you looking for, we are the masters of finding parts..........lol

petet16
05-06-15, 10:35 AM
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=25197

pheelay
05-06-15, 12:25 PM
I used them 2 weeks ago for timing belt kit and various seals/gaskets. Good price, quick delivery, 10/10 would use them again! :mama:

http://i.imgur.com/020uCGz.jpg

Tackleberry
06-06-15, 11:09 AM
I've used them a few times and quite speedy delivery by Royal Mail.....

p_b82
08-06-15, 09:32 AM
Matty had some issues when he first set up with delivery, and his personal life, but I believe that those are all behind him.

I ordered 2 sets of sealing washers, they arrived next day for L-series injectors, Only ordered them late afternoon too.

mattyprice4004
18-06-15, 07:10 PM
We had a nightmare, caused in part by a joint venture between City Link and a parcel-locker company called InPost - they basically didn't collect items from our local locker from anywhere between 4 days to 2 weeks. That caused a few issues!

Added to this a few personal issues to do with my home (not anyone's problem but my own, I acknowledge) and things did get a bit sub-optimal for a while - but we're thoroughly on top of things these days.

A good UK Mail contract, Royal Mail for all smaller deliveries and 95% of orders sent the same day - plus a lot of decent IT kit, a dedicated office facility and time spent dealing with forums etc - has meant in the last year or so, things have been peachy. :)

We're also now an XPart distributor of official MG Rover parts, which says a lot for our credibility these days.

Anyone is welcome to PM me on here or email sales@dmgrs.co.uk with any questions or queries - we'll usually respond nice and quickly.

MG ZS STE
18-06-15, 08:53 PM
good to know things are going well for you matty. luckily i wasnt affected by the parcel locker debacle :thumbsup:

top_man_eldo
18-06-15, 09:51 PM
Always had good service from Matt! Never had any issue with delivery.

mattyprice4004
19-06-15, 12:45 PM
Only a few were affected - around 20 from memory. But bad news travels fast!
Thankfully we're a bit more picky these days, and touch wood, all is well. :)

ZS
19-06-15, 01:15 PM
Only a few were affected - around 20 from memory. But bad news travels fast!
Thankfully we're a bit more picky these days, and touch wood, all is well. :)

Only had good service from DMGRS, just find the website a bit lacking (but then as I do a bit of website design etc I suppose I would be picky there!) :thumbsup:

henocsr
20-06-15, 08:04 PM
I have used them and have been happy. Getting some vis motors took a lot of time, but this was not down to the seller more the import time. Did arrive in the end. Parts they had in stock were quick delivery time

andys1981
21-06-15, 06:40 PM
used matty a few times,never had any issues.

LukeZS96
23-06-15, 03:16 AM
Bought 2 items of DMGRS in the last year and I've never had an issue with them.

mattyprice4004
24-06-15, 03:13 PM
Thanks all, it's good to see we're getting it right. :)