PDA

View Full Version : LPG Conversion - Group Discount available

papa_lazaroo
08-02-08, 10:27 AM
:mbounce:

If we can get 10 cars or more done, at 3 cars at a time, rather than in dribbs and drabbs, I have negotiated a £2000, state of the art (yes there are cheaper ones but they are rubbish) Prinz LPG convertions, for about 1800 each. Bearing in mind that this is too late for me, and so I have had to pay the going rate, It is a bargain for this system.

Work would be carried out at Milton Kaynes by "Gas4Cars.com". Stuart, the managing Director completed my 1000mile inspection and I twisted his arm on the price for MGZS.Co.uk people. This price is for V6 cars, but you 1.8 owners, should get a better deal. Also, this is not restricted to MG drivers, so consider having a spouse's car done if needed.

I am happy to co-ordinate the activity, so get in touch with me, or add your name to this thread as an interested party.

teh conversion takes about 3 days but Stuart will loan you a motor free whilst doing the work (and not a Daewoo matiz, I was loaned a v6 Mondeo).

I cannot praise the company enough, having previously been burned on a poor instalation.

If you need to see a sample of the instalation, I don't mind anyone using my car's intallation as a bench mark.

Let me know.

regards
Papa:wall:

stamford
08-02-08, 12:23 PM
A sound idea, but seeing I don't use mine enough these days I really cannot justify the expense, even if I had that sort of money.

Z Scotland
08-02-08, 06:58 PM
Me neither i only clocked 400mls last month.

al_roverMG
08-02-08, 07:35 PM
Question is could they do a civic type R??? if so where do i sign up.

papa_lazaroo
08-02-08, 10:11 PM
they can do anything upto 500bhp.

I am doing 900 miles a week so, it made sense for me to do it.

al_roverMG
09-02-08, 02:20 AM
they can do anything upto 500bhp.

I am doing 900 miles a week so, it made sense for me to do it.

Well that is good to know. Most places wont touch them as the step in fueling is drematic at the cam point and it is more difficult than on a turbo car.

papa_lazaroo
12-02-08, 01:26 PM
I have to say, that I am impressed in how it all copes. On Gas I have driven it hard and it seems fine.