PDA

View Full Version : Addition to the driveway!

martyzs
09-02-08, 09:11 PM
Well I sold our mini cooper the other day and my other half wanted something for the summer, so I got her a VVC MGF. Im pretty impressed with it. A real drivers car (as long as the roof stays up so no one can see me) and every time ive taken it out ive come back with a massive grin on my face!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/SL370238.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/SL370235.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/SL370248.jpg

shroonie29
09-02-08, 09:15 PM
Looks gorgeous mate.My good lady wants an F/TF.Told her to start saving :)

Shroon

wilko66
09-02-08, 09:15 PM
looks very clean

Boot Hill Bandit
09-02-08, 09:23 PM
ME WANT! :console:

I cannot wait to get my dirty filthy mits on one.

Although I did give a few MGF owners a laugh today climbing into an MGF again with my head to one side peering underneath the windscreen and my knees up each side of the steering wheel :laugh: I do believe there will be some evidence of this floating about soon to haunt me for a while :rofl:

Still wanna get one.........in bright red of course ;) and strip it out for a trackday weapon :devil:

Nice F you have there.......serious fun to be had ;)

Jim

Might see you over on the mgf register then :D

stamford
09-02-08, 10:17 PM
That looks a sweet example. Hope to get my missus converted to one of those, but she prefers to be up high!

Boot Hill Bandit
09-02-08, 10:32 PM
That looks a sweet example. Hope to get my missus converted to one of those, but she prefers to be up high!

Can't she sit on your lap then?? or sit on a cushion?

Jim

stamford
09-02-08, 10:42 PM
Are talking about driving? ;)

Come on, back on topic Jimbo :laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit
09-02-08, 10:47 PM
Are talking about driving? ;)

Come on, back on topic Jimbo :laugh:

:devil: you know me too well......

Jim

Maxxed_Ross
09-02-08, 10:48 PM
I've always quite fancied one myself. I like them!

Southern Storm
09-02-08, 11:24 PM
Looks nice chief.

Z Scotland
09-02-08, 11:40 PM
A very smart example you have there:king:

Maxfly
10-02-08, 08:32 AM
cracking looking wee f that!! looks very well cared for:D

sduk
10-02-08, 11:51 AM
yeah i agree they are lovely motors, would love the missus to have one! would love a shot of driving one myself too.

bet they are loads of fun to drive :)

JIMZS180
10-02-08, 11:55 AM
nice looking motor,just right for British summers!!!!!!!!

Smokey
10-02-08, 12:10 PM
wow I love it....fancy one myself but how much is it for a good condition one?

Boot Hill Bandit
10-02-08, 01:27 PM
wow I love it....fancy one myself but how much is it for a good condition one?

Hi Blair ;)

Expect to pay approx £2000 - £2500 for a 'good' condition one needing some minor work with typical supermarket dents and some TLC needed to paintwork and a good service to make sure everything is okay.

£2500 - £3000 will buy you a very nice MGF that is tidy and looked after with very minor faults and an average mileage

£3000+ will buy you a very good entry level MGF with a nice mileage and well cared for with service history and lots of reciepts or at least visual proof that money has been spent when needed.

£4000+ will probably buy you a MGF Trophy VVC .....this is top of the range and will be a serious car for people who value performance and looks........you should have service history and all sorts at these prices.

One thing to mention......it is very common to expect a HGF on any MGF car at some point in its life it is used frequently and an early car.

There are lots of them on ebay......and take a look......just don't buy any bright red ones looking cheap ;) they could be one of my possible buys :D

For more information and for some cars for sale......join the MGF Register forum......they are a good bunch if a little quiet......but it's okay......I'm shaking things up on there quite nicely :devil:

Jim