PDA

View Full Version : My baby

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 10:24 AM
Hi all just thought I'd put some pics of my baby up I had it supercharged a while age but unfortunately I don't have many pics so I'll have get some more at week end please people let me no what u think,thankyou

john180
26-08-15, 10:31 AM
I'm sure once you get some good pics up it will look great ;)

Always liked the Red ZS's though :)

which super charger did you use?

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 10:55 AM
It's sprintex charger,how can I upload more than one pic will only let me do one and that's upside down lol

stamford
26-08-15, 11:03 AM
There's a 'how to' guide in my signature to help with photo uploading.

john180
26-08-15, 11:11 AM
It's sprintex charger,how can I upload more than one pic will only let me do one and that's upside down lol

wow - they are hard to find these days...

Not sure if you know Nathan Brown? He has a supercharged ZS also. He's spent loads on it and its not really what I would call reliable...

How are you finding yours?

I own the ZS-X which was a MG-R development car. It was going to be supercharged but MG pulled the plug as we all know...

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 11:13 AM
Hmm I think I'll wait till I'm home my missis is much beta at that stuff than me
My belt snapped at 85 tho and need find someone to re do my belt I asked around on mg forum 2days ago and not one person bothers to reply so I'm hoping I have better luck on here

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 11:19 AM
I do no nathen yes he brought that car from my friend Gary who built it se it's weird nathen says he had lods trouble,it didn't go wrong when Gary had it,to be honist iv had it done for bout 6monthes and not one problem no but I did have compression plates fitted and nathens didn't so don't no if that made difference

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry iv no heard of mg zs-x which one is that?

Djules
26-08-15, 12:34 PM
Attached pic in the right way.

I do like LEDs on the edge of the spoiler, it reminds me the latest Civic Type-R.

Bakermgzs
26-08-15, 01:28 PM
Thankyou that's better,yer I'm quite surprised of the outcome of them lights had so many good comments

talkingcars
26-08-15, 05:27 PM
Hmm I think I'll wait till I'm home my missis is much beta at that stuff than me
My belt snapped at 85 tho and need find someone to re do my belt I asked around on mg forum 2days ago and not one person bothers to reply so I'm hoping I have better luck on here

I replied to both posts yesterday!

One of them pointed you over here.