PDA

View Full Version : Wanted,mk1 ecu and bcu

redzed
08-09-15, 11:17 AM
Still after a mk1 ecu and bcu and key fob, let me know of any mk1s being broken

M17TT180
08-09-15, 11:47 AM
There are loads of mk1 sets on ebay, just make sure the NNN100xxx number is the same.

Mark S
08-09-15, 09:59 PM
I may be able to remove the immobiliser aspect of the ecu, if this proves to be the case, I can make any ecu work with any bcu without the rolling codes etc, if so, it will be of use to people in racing etc - these cars are too old and worthless now to be stealing them with non-immobilsed ecu's like the rovers of the early 90's!!! - not that I would allow one into the hands of an unknown racer.

redzed
09-09-15, 07:07 AM
I may be able to remove the immobiliser aspect of the ecu, if this proves to be the case, I can make any ecu work with any bcu without the rolling codes etc, if so, it will be of use to people in racing etc - these cars are too old and worthless now to be stealing them with non-immobilsed ecu's like the rovers of the early 90's!!! - not that I would allow one into the hands of an unknown racer.

Would that get round the bcu controlling different aspects of the relays etc comparing the mk1 and 2

M17TT180
09-09-15, 07:35 AM
But there isnt a bcu in the mk1, its 5as, everything is controlled independently.

Mark S
09-09-15, 07:51 AM
bcu/5as/whatever, if the ecu is 'free' then it wouldn't matter what's on the other end.

It needs testing first so I'll post up if any use.

redzed
09-09-15, 08:49 AM
bcu/5as/whatever, if the ecu is 'free' then it wouldn't matter what's on the other end.

It needs testing first so I'll post up if any use.

Good work, much appreciated!