PDA

View Full Version : ZS 180 exhaust centre section

MG ZS STE
29-09-15, 09:11 PM
sometimes also known as the mid section.

MG ZS STE
13-10-15, 05:33 PM
anyone have any experience or opinion of;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400992363511?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

ldpeacock
13-10-15, 06:53 PM
can't speak for this particular one, but i've had a few klarius bits before; mostly from ECP.
Alright quality, nothing special. Never had a problem with the fittings etc.
I tend to give a quick spray over mild steel things with a coat of black high temp paint to help keep tin worm at bay (:

Mark S
13-10-15, 07:11 PM
i think i have one on a car you can have, but i don't have time to remove it till end of month, so if it can wait...

MG ZS STE
13-10-15, 07:46 PM
can't speak for this particular one, but i've had a few klarius bits before; mostly from ECP.
Alright quality, nothing special. Never had a problem with the fittings etc.
I tend to give a quick spray over mild steel things with a coat of black high temp paint to help keep tin worm at bay (:
sound advice thanks
i think i have one on a car you can have, but i don't have time to remove it till end of month, so if it can wait...
id be very grateful if you dont mind. its not desperate, im just preempting next years MOT.

Mine blows once its hot. i think the welds are starting to fail and once heated up expand and the gases are getting out making it sound a bit like an aftermarket pipe is fitted.

Mark S
20-10-15, 10:16 PM
pretty much ready whenever you are - just need to undo it from the cat, shouldn't take 5mins, so just let me know when good for you, its in nearly new condition too, should last you a while.

MG ZS STE
21-10-15, 12:20 PM
Sounds perfect. I will have to soft soap the my bro-in-law into swinging by again. leave it with me.