PDA

View Full Version : 04 mk2 mg zs 180 80k xpg

Maxfly
26-01-16, 05:30 PM
The time has come, she rarely gets out now and I am working away from home a lot now too. Would like someone from here idealy to take her on and continue improving and most importantly, driving her!
https://www.gumtree.com/p/mg/mg-zs-180-2.5-v6/1152326732

*My plate is now on retention and she now reverts to her original registration number of SB04 WGZ*

Skillen
26-01-16, 05:44 PM
Wish mine had the body condition that has!

Deckz
26-01-16, 06:58 PM
Wish mine had the Janspeed manis lol

Stephen
26-01-16, 08:18 PM
I can vouch for the condition of this car! Kev needs to buy it back!!

Rocket Red
26-01-16, 10:07 PM
Absolute bargain.

Maxfly
26-01-16, 10:15 PM
Cheers folks, she is still a good in. Still has corrosion bubbling in the upper corners above the windscreen as I never got round to get that done I'm afraid.
Still going miss it, the noise, the smells and the twisty roads:D

Lukeus101
27-01-16, 07:10 AM
That is a massive bargain!!!

stamford
27-01-16, 08:50 AM
I think the club should buy it.

Maxfly
27-01-16, 08:59 AM
Cheers Luke and like that thinking Mick :D Certainly if that was at all possible it would be my preferred option as that would ensure she gets the care and maintenance required.

*My plate is now on retention and she now reverts to her original registration number of SB04 WGZ*

grimmy
27-01-16, 09:39 AM
Nooooooooooooo.not the twin for sale.I'm with you Stephen Kev should deffo buy it back.

Maxfly
27-01-16, 10:41 AM
Not fancy a third Grimmy ;) I suggested to Kev that it would make a great first car for Ethan.:D

Dan1971
27-01-16, 10:44 AM
Wow .... great looking motor.

How do we progress that idea Mick ?

shycho
27-01-16, 10:50 AM
It seems like all the best example of ZS's are in Scotland these days.

grimmy
27-01-16, 12:15 PM
Not fancy a third Grimmy ;) I suggested to Kev that it would make a great first car for Ethan.:D

If I didn't have the other two then I would snap your hand off.perfect for Ethan though .

Maxfly
30-01-16, 07:30 PM
Provisionally sold, deposit paid :)

stamford
30-01-16, 09:52 PM
I guessed it wouldn't take long. If this was offered sooner I would have had the time to fly up and drive back. But as I am starting my new job on Monday it left no time to arrange anything, shame. Anyone we know?

Maxfly
30-01-16, 11:52 PM
I guessed it wouldn't take long. If this was offered sooner I would have had the time to fly up and drive back. But as I am starting my new job on Monday it left no time to arrange anything, shame. Anyone we know?

That's unfortunate Mick, would have been good to see it go to yourself!
I don't think so but he is from Birmingham and he and his Dad own several Longbridge products already so it feels likenshe is going home in a way I suppose haha. I have sent him the details of the site so hopefully he will sign up and keep the Zed here!

grimmy
31-01-16, 01:25 AM
That's unfortunate Mick, would have been good to see it go to yourself!
I don't think so but he is from Birmingham and he and his Dad own several Longbridge products already so it feels likenshe is going home in a way I suppose haha. I have sent him the details of the site so hopefully he will sign up and keep the Zed here!

Can't believe this is happening I have known this car literally as long as I have owned mine and to see it going to someone I don't know scares me.it's my cars twin .I really hope the new owner realises what this car is and how important it is to the history of the zs.good luck and best wishes old girl and have a blast in it to the new owner.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maxfly
31-01-16, 08:09 AM
Can't believe this is happening I have known this car literally as long as I have owned mine and to see it going to someone I don't know scares me.it's my cars twin .I really hope the new owner realises what this car is and how important it is to the history of the zs.good luck and best wishes old girl and have a blast in it to the new owner.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I will be doing my best to make sure he knows what this car is but he has plans to sort out the corrosion on the roof and remove the couple of parking dings so hopefully that's a sign of how it will enjoy its next life:) he is journeying up on a bus tomorrow, storm dependant I would say so taking her out for a spin today once I can get the original plates back on.:D

talkingcars
31-01-16, 08:43 AM
............taking her out for a spin today once I can get the original plates back on.:D

Don't do that, you'll change your mind and not sell it.

ian zs180
31-01-16, 09:49 AM
That is a lovely zs that and a real bargain if I already didn't own a zed and I was in the market for one I would defo have that just looks boss

Maxfly
31-01-16, 03:16 PM
Don't do that, you'll change your mind and not sell it.
That is a very real possibility tbh lol. I'm certain it won't be my last 180 though it may be some time till another is in my hands.

That is a lovely zs that and a real bargain if I already didn't own a zed and I was in the market for one I would defo have that just looks boss
Vast majority of that is down to Kev, he raised her well :)

Maxfly
01-02-16, 07:02 PM
*SOLD* :(

Good thing is, Jay the new owner has joined the forum and will keep a thread on her :)

stamford
01-02-16, 08:59 PM
Good stuff.

POMPSKI
02-02-16, 09:45 AM
Gutted I missed this.

Big-Jay
03-09-16, 03:58 PM
Hi guys,

She's back up for sale if anyone's interested.

Gutted but I now have a new job which includes a company car so she's not seeing much action and is currently sitting in my garage unused unfortunately.

Here's a link to the ad on gumtree.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mg/mg-zs-180-v6-mk2/1186114918

Jay.