PDA

View Full Version : Glass' Price Guide

papa_lazaroo
14-02-08, 02:38 PM
:gathering:

Hello, I have just bought a copy of the Glass Guide from Ebay. It is January's copy so reflects January's values.

If you have been unfortunate enough to write off your motor, or you are looking to sell yours and want precise values, let me know.

Boot Hill Bandit
14-02-08, 03:07 PM
Dude.........don't make us feel suicidal! I strongly advise anyone NOT to look up the value of your cars I can hazard a guess what mine is worth now and it's not good :sad:

Jim

papa_lazaroo
14-02-08, 03:47 PM
Steady on old chap, I am not recomending this to anyone as a hobby, all I am saying is, if you are about to get an "offer" from the insurance, or want to know if the price you have been quoted by a dealer is fair, then let me know, and I'll tell you.

For example, I have just lloked up the price for the ZR160 I just bought the strife, and I have under paid by quite a margin. Happy Times!!!!!

Boot Hill Bandit
14-02-08, 07:31 PM
Steady on old chap, I am not recomending this to anyone as a hobby, all I am saying is, if you are about to get an "offer" from the insurance, or want to know if the price you have been quoted by a dealer is fair, then let me know, and I'll tell you.

For example, I have just lloked up the price for the ZR160 I just bought the strife, and I have under paid by quite a margin. Happy Times!!!!!

I do wish the ZS held value as good as the ZR. ZS's are very cheap at the minute judging by private sale values for some good ones. I am keeping mine so I suppose it doesn't matter. Mine has been valued £1000 less than what I thought it was worth :laugh:

Jim

papa_lazaroo
15-02-08, 07:13 AM
1 good thing to come out of ZS poor re-sale values, soon we will all be able to buy a full car for spares cheap