PDA

View Full Version : BTCC @ Brands Hatch

daytona365
04-04-16, 06:38 PM
Well it was a good day at Brands, plenty of good racing. \the two new lads in the MG did well.....Saw only one other ZS, but did see an old name..

Hiding behind the MG stand was Steve Cleenz's MGZR van.....looked pretty smart in the sun.

talkingcars
04-04-16, 08:41 PM
I watched all 3 races on TV (had to record no. 3), was ok but most of it didn't have me on the edge of the seat.

The new livery is an improvement, much easier to follow on TV.

Lukeus101
04-04-16, 10:10 PM
Missed all of it :(

grimmy
05-04-16, 12:14 AM
Enjoyed all three races.the 6" done pretty well for two guys who had never really sat in them until race day.thought the form of the Honda was pretty ominous for the rest of the season though.collard really needs a boot in the arse for his over zealous attempts at passing.being alongside and a bump and run is fine but just out braking yourself and taking others off just is to far.

ian zs180
05-04-16, 05:42 PM
I watched all 3 races on tv . The mg,s did do well better than I thought to be honest . Roll on donnington I,m goin to that one

daytona365
05-04-16, 07:42 PM
Enjoyed all three races.the 6" done pretty well for two guys who had never really sat in them until race day.thought the form of the Honda was pretty ominous for the rest of the season though.collard really needs a boot in the arse for his over zealous attempts at passing.being alongside and a bump and run is fine but just out braking yourself and taking others off just is to far.

WHEN????? I saw the move in race two and it wasnt his fault, sorry but he was miles faster than the toyota, who just didnt use his mirrors. from hero to zero in two races............................................

top_man_eldo
05-04-16, 07:57 PM
Nice to see Andy Neate back at the sharp end !

Smokey
06-04-16, 10:48 AM
Nice to see Andy Neate back at the sharp end !

Hahaha, expected nothing less!

I was there, 1048 mile round trip!

I saw, and took a photo of your car daytona, was the only ZS I saw but did see a grey 6 Magnette and a blue GT with DRL's like mine.

Car was looking great, love the yellow handbrake grip.

Alos saw Steve Cleenz and his van. Chatted to his stepdaughter for a while twice. She spotted the second time I was sporting the new MG track top. Must admit, I like the British racing green and red together.

sneekyparrot
07-04-16, 04:30 PM
Did donny to watch Peter / Jason race. Then back home to watch Btcc and finished it off with a **** poor F1 race if u can call it that. Really switching off F1 for the first time since i had James hunt posters on my wall.
Cant warm to hamilton at all and the race :p was soooooo boring again!

P.

tcb 180
09-04-16, 11:02 AM
They spoilt F1 ages ago for my liking.

Now I hear from next year it won't even be shown on free to air at all ?