PDA

View Full Version : Mk2 Monogram Diesel - £2K

Dan1971
15-06-16, 02:00 PM
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201606124856658?onesearchad=new%2Cnearlynew%2Cused&search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&model=zs&make=mg&sort=pricedesc&page=1&searchcontext=default&postcode=cm210jt&logcode=p&adPos=2

ldpeacock
15-06-16, 02:19 PM
hmm this has been for sale for a while now

I seem to remember someone saying it isn't actually a monogram. I think it's been resprayed in Nissan paint
still a nice car though

ZS
15-06-16, 02:37 PM
Its a House of Kolor Paint :)

Also I have it on good authority the car has been ragged and the owner is not popular with the MG Clubs (least of all the Monogram lot, but then that doesn't surprise me :p)

JOHNDQ
15-06-16, 02:54 PM
Its a House of Kolor Paint :)

Also I have it on good authority the car has been ragged and the owner is not popular with the MG Clubs (least of all the Monogram lot, but then that doesn't surprise me :p)

What does that matter of you want to drive slow everywhere buy a Rover :sly: To many owners to worried about washing them not driving them getting worse than the MLR boys :trampoline:

ZS
15-06-16, 03:03 PM
What does that matter of you want to drive slow everywhere buy a Rover :sly: To many owners to worried about washing them not driving them getting worse than the MLR boys :trampoline:

I didn't say I was any better with my car ;) but either way is it worth Monogram money? Probably not...

Lukeus101
15-06-16, 03:46 PM
Nissan Micra "Mystique" Paint.

A chap I know went with cash to buy it...when he met the guy it jumped in price by £800!!!

ZS
15-06-16, 03:50 PM
Nissan Micra "Mystique" Paint.

A chap I know went with cash to buy it...when he met the guy it jumped in price by £800!!!

Yeah thats the kind of story I've heard too... Shows you what sort of person he is.

JOHNDQ
15-06-16, 03:52 PM
I didn't say I was any better with my car ;) but either way is it worth Monogram money? Probably not...

I guess it depends on what your after, to me I wouldn't pay a penny more for a Monogram cant see what the fuss is about still just a ZR/ZR seems silly to pay more for it but like anything its worth what someone will pay :)

Lukeus101
15-06-16, 03:59 PM
Yeah thats the kind of story I've heard too... Shows you what sort of person he is.

Supposed to be a more more mature chap/stereotypical MG owner.

Still a C***

Dan1971
16-06-16, 07:50 AM
Thought so first time around - been trying for 6 months to sell it.
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=30435&highlight=monogram+diesel