PDA

View Full Version : Site Supporter Help

Mart_in_MCR
18-09-16, 07:32 PM
Good evening,

Hoping one of the site admins can help me? A Paypal payment for £5 to Sam Donaldson has just automatically come out of my account as a recurring payment but I am still only showing as a member and not a site supporter?

Thanks

Martyn

stamford
18-09-16, 07:48 PM
That shouldn't have happened as we have changed details. Bear with me I will check this and amend your status.

Mart_in_MCR
18-09-16, 10:31 PM
That shouldn't have happened as we have changed details. Bear with me I will check this and amend your status.

Nice one, much appreciated!

Martyn

pheelay
19-09-16, 08:35 PM

When were the details changed? My own supporter badge has been missing for a while now. Most recent auto-subscription on 12/02 also went to Sam Donaldson.

stamford
19-09-16, 09:06 PM
Sorry not had chance tonight. Paypal details recently changed. Will look tomorrow evening as can't do it at work.

Mart_in_MCR
21-09-16, 06:27 PM
Sorry not had chance tonight. Paypal details recently changed. Will look tomorrow evening as can't do it at work.

Thanks, no rush but would be good to get it sorted.

Cheers

Martyn

stamford
21-09-16, 07:26 PM
Ok sorted these two.

Mart_in_MCR
21-09-16, 07:29 PM
Ok sorted these two.

Brilliant - thank you!

Should I cancel the recurring Paypal payment?

Martyn

stamford
21-09-16, 07:31 PM
Yes cancel it your end and if you want to renew it in a years time use the usual link. Hopefully it'll link up with the new account.

Mart_in_MCR
21-09-16, 07:35 PM
Yes cancel it your end and if you want to renew it in a years time use the usual link. Hopefully it'll link up with the new account.

Cheers, will do! :bow: