PDA

View Full Version : Back again

drewbles
27-08-17, 10:26 PM
Hi all come back to the forum after a few years away, I'm after another car to go alongside our focus rs and struggling to look past a zs again although this time round they don't seem as freely available lol I'll put an add in the wanted section but great to be back and always found this forum very friendly and helpful, would also be great to find out if any of my old zs are still going,
Trophy blue mk1 saloon PK02 HWS which I put all new blue alcantara interior in

Trophy yellow mk1 saloon Y972 LOD

Xpower grey mk1 saloon FY53 VAD

Rio red mk2 saloon RF54 YYX

Ignition blue mk2 saloon KG05 XDZ

Cheers guys Andy

Drew
28-08-17, 06:20 AM
There is at least 1 a week on Facebook. Just type in mg zs sales and the group should come up.

Drew

talkingcars
28-08-17, 07:12 AM
Welcome back.

Sorry, I don't know of any of your old ones.

James

drewbles
28-08-17, 07:30 AM
Cheers guys yeah I check daily drew,along with eBay, gumtree, auto trader lol multiple times a day

peterzs
28-08-17, 10:34 AM
hope you can find a good one.

:):):)

drewbles
28-08-17, 03:50 PM
Thanks mate I hope so to ����

Dan1971
28-08-17, 04:52 PM
Cheers guys yeah I check daily drew,along with eBay, gumtree, auto trader lol multiple times a day

Same here ..... :shifty:

p_b82
28-08-17, 05:32 PM
Good luck with hunting another one down :)

drewbles
28-08-17, 06:06 PM
Same here ..... :shifty:

lol I can remember you being about when I had my first few mate think I passed you in sawbridgeworth once or twice

drewbles
28-08-17, 06:06 PM
Good luck with hunting another one down :)

Thanks mate

Dan1971
28-08-17, 06:40 PM
lol I can remember you being about when I had my first few mate think I passed you in sawbridgeworth once or twice

Yep - reckon so. You after a saloon or hatch?

drewbles
28-08-17, 07:38 PM
A saloon preferably mate would love my old red one back although it's prob not as I left it lol, there was a nice xpower grey one on auto trader last week but I was away and by the time I got back it had gone, would love most colours on a zs but not really fire frost, there's a sunspot yellow one for sale and I've always fancied a yellow mk2, and I know there rare but with all due respect if the chap is on here who owns it I'm not sure I see it at that money with the bits that need doing but that's just my opinion, each to there own

Dan1971
28-08-17, 08:47 PM
A saloon preferably mate would love my old red one back although it's prob not as I left it lol, there was a nice xpower grey one on auto trader last week but I was away and by the time I got back it had gone, would love most colours on a zs but not really fire frost, there's a sunspot yellow one for sale and I've always fancied a yellow mk2, and I know there rare but with all due respect if the chap is on here who owns it I'm not sure I see it at that money with the bits that need doing but that's just my opinion, each to there own

Yep - saw that one and put it up here - mistake really - should've just gone after it myself but want a hatch for practicality and it'll be a workhorse rather than a show queen if I find the right one.

Agree about the sunspot - but lets face it - it's yellow so it needs a total respray anyway ... :fishing:

drewbles
29-08-17, 08:06 AM
Yeah same for me mate I want one as a daily really so can garage this

Lukeus101
29-08-17, 10:00 AM
Welcome Back :)

Dan1971
29-08-17, 05:05 PM
Yeah same for me mate I want one as a daily really so can garage this

Ain't gonna fit in that garage by the look of it though .... :)

drewbles
29-08-17, 06:51 PM
lol it's in the process of being cleared mate ����

drewbles
29-08-17, 07:07 PM
Welcome Back :)

Thanks mate

Stephen
30-08-17, 11:51 AM

Prices are on the up for Monogram mk2 ZS180's. I paid more than that for my Moonshine ZS 180. :)

drewbles
30-08-17, 12:26 PM
No I know mate I'm not disputing that at all and I'd happily pay that but not with the bumpers how they are and what looks like rust bubbles on the roof, it's a lovely colour and I've always wanted a sunspot mk2 and I'd have no trouble paying that money but would have to be a bit better ������

Lukeus101
30-08-17, 12:35 PM
No I know mate I'm not disputing that at all and I'd happily pay that but not with the bumpers how they are and what looks like rust bubbles on the roof, it's a lovely colour and I've always wanted a sunspot mk2 and I'd have no trouble paying that money but would have to be a bit better ������

Saw the car around a year ago, the bumpers were a bit battered but I don't remember any rust :/

drewbles
30-08-17, 01:32 PM
Here you go mate that's from eBay but when it was on auto trader there was more pics and a bigger bit of rust towards the n/s