PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Wee Thing On Your ZS

Maxfly
20-02-08, 09:14 PM
We have had threads about your favourite things which included the usual things like handling, looks etc! But i was wondering sometimes the wee things that tickle us too! For example my favourite daft wee thing is the courtesy wipe after a bout of screenwash, catches those annoying dribbles!! So in that vein what are other peoples wee things they like?? :D

stamford
20-02-08, 09:17 PM
The growl of the central locking when the buttons are locked down, it sounds alive!

afcbadam
20-02-08, 09:28 PM
the squeak of the boot when you open it. the rover 400 i had before the 180 had exactly the same (hatchback)

Mat C
20-02-08, 09:35 PM
I like the whirring noise of the fans shutting down after you turn the engine off.

afcbadam
20-02-08, 09:37 PM
this is turning in to a weird thread!!!!!!!! what about the noise of the glove box clicking shut. or the centre armrest lid closing

Venom
20-02-08, 09:42 PM
I like the whirring noise of the fans shutting down after you turn the engine off.

Same here :D

Maxfly
20-02-08, 09:42 PM
this is turning in to a weird thread!!!!!!!! what about the noise of the glove box clicking shut. or the centre armrest lid closing

could do, all depends on what floats folks boats:D

Mat, i know what you mean, kinda makes me think of an aircraft shutting down....love that too:D

arwilson80
20-02-08, 09:48 PM

kinda makes me think of an aircraft shutting down....love that too:D

That has to be the 1 thing i love about it too. It's kind of like the 'jet engine' is winding down.

Maxxed_Ross
21-02-08, 05:43 AM
when I go to start mine up it burbles slightly on the turn over then fires into life. Lovely noise

Agreed I like it shutting down too, sounds like the whole car is powering down one component at a time

john180
21-02-08, 09:14 AM
i like the little storage space on the right just below the steering wheel - talk about smooth movement..... squeeeeeek, great for storing secret stuff tho lol

papa_lazaroo
21-02-08, 10:29 AM
I like the short Whirring sound when you switch the ignition on, just before firing up. It is the fuel pump priming the system, reminds me of a soldier or robot on century duty, standing to attention just as they are approached at a check point. Makes me feel like the system is saying "Go on then, do your worst"

mattie007
21-02-08, 10:15 PM
The burble of the exhaust on tickover or the way the whole car shakes and rattles when I fire it up!

Glen290
22-02-08, 08:30 AM

Same here, love that sound...:D:D