XPCobra
26-02-08, 04:23 PM
NSR stub axle, hub and carrier

URGENT! thanks is for a mk1 zs 180 if that helps

wilko66
26-02-08, 08:47 PM
NSR stub axle, hub and carrier

URGENT! thanks is for a mk1 zs 180 if that helps

theres a guy on zscentral breaking 2 mk1 180's bud if thats any good. he does mail order

Z Scotland
27-02-08, 08:53 PM
Try Sean Kelly:yes: He's good for these sort of thing.

XPCobra
03-03-08, 11:14 PM
have now sourched the parts and fitted them, thanks anyway guys,

even although i wouldn't deal with that george from RSM, hes breakign 2x MG ZS's which don't have any damage or problems - makes you wonder

Boot Hill Bandit
03-03-08, 11:19 PM

even although i wouldn't deal with that george from RSM, hes breakign 2x MG ZS's which don't have any damage or problems - makes you wonder

erm..............oooopppsss!

Jim

XPCobra
03-03-08, 11:20 PM
wtf lol?

wilko66
03-03-08, 11:24 PM

Why? whats up with this bloke then?

XPCobra
03-03-08, 11:28 PM
Heard too many bad stories from themgzr side, and considering he's dealing with advice from the police and legal advisors doesnt exactly look good.

Could i ask what this bloke has going for him ( if all the stories about cars going missing etc etc is true, parts being stolen blah blah)

Or am i thinking of a different RSM?

wilko66
03-03-08, 11:30 PM
Oh great ! i didn't know. Ive ordered a spoiler from him and paid for it

XPCobra
03-03-08, 11:37 PM
Well i hope you get ur spoiler

There was a website (http://www.georgemackmurdie.co.uk/) which is currently down that told stories of how he has ripped people off, changed/moved buisness etc. Tbh i've never heard anything good about him.

Oh and you'll find that he is banned from a few mg/rover forums

Google it and see if you can find anything more about him, i cant fidn much at the moment