PDA

View Full Version : Mini Vs ZS180

RalphG
01-03-08, 05:07 PM
Just thought I'd share this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzFqpsp-Ro) with you.

BTW that's me in the XPower coat next to the ZS.

stamford
01-03-08, 05:33 PM
Seen that one before, one hell of a Mini!

Boot Hill Bandit
01-03-08, 05:35 PM
Better would be the V8 Mustang engine from the ZT mid mounted in the ZS with some huge great fat tyres on and a supercharger :devil:

Then you could flick the Mini the birdie ;)

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
01-03-08, 05:36 PM

carmadbaker
02-03-08, 05:56 PM
feeling that idea bandit.......thought bout a megabusa after my ZS....but i like ur thinking....obscene amounts of money on a car. Im Sooooooooo doing that!!! yeeee haaawww!!! :cowboy:

Boot Hill Bandit
02-03-08, 06:45 PM
feeling that idea bandit.......thought bout a megabusa after my ZS....but i like ur thinking....obscene amounts of money on a car. Im Sooooooooo doing that!!! yeeee haaawww!!! :cowboy:

I wish I had bought a V8 engine ready to go when I had the chance :slap: they went for silly money in the end. That in a ZS would have been awesome. Although trying to insure it for road use would have been impossible :sad:

Well The Red Devil is staying for now......lucky car :laugh: and I shall do my best to finish her off (build wise not crashing :whistle: )

Should have a chance all this week to finish the interior trim bits and give the inside a proper clean (including the seat stains :whistle: )......then I shall look at the front splitter and making one up :happy:

Jim

carmadbaker
02-03-08, 07:28 PM
I wish I had bought a V8 engine ready to go when I had the chance :slap: they went for silly money in the end. That in a ZS would have been awesome. Although trying to insure it for road use would have been impossible :sad:

Well The Red Devil is staying for now......lucky car :laugh: and I shall do my best to finish her off (build wise not crashing :whistle: )

Should have a chance all this week to finish the interior trim bits and give the inside a proper clean (including the seat stains :whistle: )......then I shall look at the front splitter and making one up :happy:

Jim

seat stains? eww i really don't wanna know lol you know its a sensible thing to do....keep the red devil! i found a weird crack on the lip of my bootlid that needs seeing too...then the spats to be fitted...then maybe a manifold.....expensive hobby but soooooo worth it! maybe i'll treat myself to a V8 and drop it into a zs 120....no bodykit....jus standard looking...the old wolf in sheeps clothing trick :)

Boot Hill Bandit
02-03-08, 07:40 PM
seat stains? eww i really don't wanna know lol you know its a sensible thing to do....keep the red devil! i found a weird crack on the lip of my bootlid that needs seeing too...then the spats to be fitted...then maybe a manifold.....expensive hobby but soooooo worth it! maybe i'll treat myself to a V8 and drop it into a zs 120....no bodykit....jus standard looking...the old wolf in sheeps clothing trick :)

you can be my friend :laugh:

I suppose it serves me right........but the stain didn't actually come out until well after I got home........and I am sure.......well..........oh well :laugh:

Come sort my car out with some sounds.........I have no idea on what to do or what I need.......but some guidance would be appreciated. Only problem..........money........... :slap: I need to sell my body again :no:

Jim