PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Reversing camera

papa_lazaroo
18-03-08, 02:50 PM
High guys, I have been able to bulk buy these, and am able to offer them to you, (Exactly the same as this guy on ebay is selling, only cheaper)

See : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-VR3-WIRELESS-COLOUR-REVERSING-CAMERA-3-5-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ110234585134QQihZ001QQcategoryZ75 330QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can do them for £87 inc postage. This means that after postage and paypal costs I am selling them at £80 (so if you want to collect and pay cash, you can have for £80).
If you want one and are willing to wait for a cheque to clear, you can have one for £85.

If you don't want one, please don't respond to this thread, as I would like to keep it short.

Cheers for looking.

Papa Lazaroo:king:

Maxxed_Ross
18-03-08, 06:27 PM
would it be possible to wire this up to a DVD head unit and use that as the screen?

papa_lazaroo
19-03-08, 08:37 AM
Have to say I don't know, but Looking at it, the screen looks like a sat nav unit, and has absolutely no wiring to the camera. It is all wireless communication, so probably not. Where this pays dividends, is if you fit to a trailer or caravan, you can then reverse SSOOOO much more professionally.

I am fitting one to my ZS so I'll let you all know the overall benefits.

Alllready put one on the old man's Lexus, he loves it.

Maxxed_Ross
19-03-08, 06:40 PM
cool, keep us posted!