PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Saloon Drivers...i need you help!

carmadbaker
23-03-08, 11:07 AM
Right....so as many of you may well know...the rear bumper spats for a saloon ZS are as rare as rocking horse s**t..so im calling everyone in this forum to help me find replacements for my car, if on your searches on the net you find a smashed up ZS with the spats still intact could you please contact either myself or ralph A.S.A.P your help would be greatly appreciated and a cash donation would obviously be paid.
Im scrapping the bottom of the barrel now, but here goes..if anyone decides they really wanna help the world.....would anyone consider taking the spats of their car.....letting us take moulds then obv we'll pay for a full pro re-fit with any lil added benifits you want...(excluding sexual favours!!) its a long shot...but you would officially earn legend status!! lol thanks guys and girls :)

afcbadam
23-03-08, 11:10 AM
if sexual favors were included and i had a saloon i would be there now.......

lukiep160
23-03-08, 01:54 PM
there is only one in the world according to xpart and its in greece

lukiep160
23-03-08, 01:57 PM
also check this thread someone was going to get some made but i don't what happened

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=1251

dave87
26-03-08, 01:57 AM
i got crashed into in the rear at christmas (actually 3 times in 3 days in the same place) when I got quotes a few garages were under the impression they could get them. Taggarts in Ayr seemed to show they could get hold of them. In the end the insurance went with arnold clark and they couldn't get them.....and my car has cracked one glued to it so if we find two i want them please.