PDA

View Full Version : Samsung G600

jp kelly
25-03-08, 06:33 PM
fully boxed samsung g600, 3 month old, the bottom corner has a little bit of wear on it, and the back is easy to slide off for some reason, it has a 5 megapixel camera and a gig memory card, offers welcome, i just need some cash for my new seats

Glen290
25-03-08, 06:49 PM
ha didnt take long for you to start selling stuff off..good look with your sale

jp kelly
25-03-08, 07:05 PM
haha i sold the subs for £180, im ordering the seats and harnesses tomorrow, cant wait

summerfies
07-04-08, 10:36 PM
haha i sold the subs for £180, im ordering the seats and harnesses tomorrow, cant wait

How much do you want for the G600?

stamford
08-04-08, 07:11 AM
There are better phones out there, I have one as a company phone and it is disappointing to be perfectly honest. The camera does not save the settings you prefer, it always goes back to default, even at 5mp it isn't that great.

Great for a phone and not much else, it you want one for music you can't beat the Sony Ericsson Walkman types, had two previous and were spot on.

staccato
08-04-08, 09:23 AM

what seats you getting mate? Been thinking about this as my next purchase but bit worried about how the sliders work (universal/car specific etc) and plonking a resistor onto the SRS plug to get the dash light out