PDA

View Full Version : Blue ZS Steering Wheel

Shafz
26-03-08, 07:24 PM
Found on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZS-BLACK-N-BLUE-LEATHER-STEERING-WHEEL_W0QQitemZ350039873446QQihZ022QQcategoryZ1041 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Craig
26-03-08, 07:31 PM
nice find mate, thats gona go for a fortune

Shafz
26-03-08, 07:46 PM
i suspect so, being its soo hard to get hold of

sean kelly
26-03-08, 08:36 PM
yes and iv watched it for about 4 days now , just waiting for the war to begin !!!

stamford
26-03-08, 09:14 PM
Just my luck I'm away in Slovakia again when that ends! :mad:

wilko66
26-03-08, 09:34 PM
:hmmm: and i got that brand new one for £65 :tease:

markyzs180
27-03-08, 05:37 AM

:wall: :cry: :wall::shoot::spank::chop::rant::axe::guns::boxing :

stamford
27-03-08, 07:14 AM

:shoot2:git!

niknog
27-03-08, 01:53 PM
Just my luck I'm away in Slovakia again when that ends! :mad:

Have you tried Auction Sniper http://www.auctionsniper.com When you register you get 3 snipes for free before you start getting charged. All you do is input the item number, how much you want to pay upto and when you want to place your bid, i.e. 3 seconds before the end of the auction. By this time it is too late for any other bids!

wilko66
27-03-08, 03:35 PM
no please you guys are making me feel so guilty:tease:

markyzs180
27-03-08, 06:23 PM
That ones rare but already damaged, it'd cost around £50 to get it re-finished so unless it goes for less than £50 anyway I might as well get a light coloured mgf wheel and have it recoloured anyway, trouble is I keep missing the black/cream mgf wheels!!

markyzs180
02-04-08, 05:30 AM
Well blow me......just got in from work to find I've won it for the princely sum of £41 inc p&p!! Just got to seee how bad the wear is and decide whether to get it recoloured, trouble is I've kinda made my mind up on a MGF wheel.....

wilko66
02-04-08, 12:21 PM
Well blow me......just got in from work to find I've won it for the princely sum of £41 inc p&p!! Just got to seee how bad the wear is and decide whether to get it recoloured, trouble is I've kinda made my mind up on a MGF wheel.....

What!!! after all that grief you gave me :joker: well if you dont want it give stamford a pm dude, im sure he'll have it off you

markyzs180
02-04-08, 12:35 PM
What!!! after all that grief you gave me :joker: well if you dont want it give stamford a pm dude, im sure he'll have it off you

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing: :tease: :clap::tease::rant:

hehehehe...there u go, have a bit more!!!!

I've got a cream mgf wheel coming as well, when I've got them I'll decide what I'm gonna do with them :thumbsup:

Spoke to the local refinishers and it will cost between £40 - £50 + vat (each) to have them recoloured but I'll try and do a deal to get them both done, depends how much wear there is on the blue one. I honestly didn't think I'd get it for that price though!

wilko66
02-04-08, 06:15 PM
:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing: :tease: :clap::tease::rant:

hehehehe...there u go, have a bit more!!!!

I've got a cream mgf wheel coming as well, when I've got them I'll decide what I'm gonna do with them :thumbsup:

Spoke to the local refinishers and it will cost between £40 - £50 + vat (each) to have them recoloured but I'll try and do a deal to get them both done, depends how much wear there is on the blue one. I honestly didn't think I'd get it for that price though!

no mate that was a bargain and no mistake, get them both done then you can decide which one you like and sell the other. I'm sure there will be a few members that will rip your arm off :yes:

Not me though because i got a brand new one for £65:tease:

markyzs180
02-04-08, 06:38 PM
no mate that was a bargain and no mistake, get them both done then you can decide which one you like and sell the other. I'm sure there will be a few members that will rip your arm off :yes:

Not me though because i got a brand new one for £65:tease:

Thats it John, you keep rubbing it in mate :thumbsup:

Picked up a cream/black mgf wheel, airbag and roatary coupler today as well (did NOT believe I would win the blue one!) when the blue zs one arrives I'll see which one is going on but I'll probably get them both done and then sell one, trouble is the zs one will then owe me around £100 then the p&p, not sure anyone will pay that much??

stamford
05-04-08, 07:59 AM
So it went for a good price then, I was going to put a £40 bid in as I thought that was enough, wasn't far off then! Well done!

markyzs180
05-04-08, 01:46 PM
So it went for a good price then, I was going to put a £40 bid in as I thought that was enough, wasn't far off then! Well done!

yeah, still waiting for it to see how much wear there is on it but i'm pretty certain i'm gonna get the mgf wheel refinished in blue.... :)

markyzs180
09-04-08, 04:23 PM

Right then, wheel arrived today, quite a bit of wear at the top of the rim and some scratches on the bottom, I've sat the blue one and the mgf one side by side, measured the girth of the rims (both the same surprisingly?) and have decided to go with the blue one. I've dropped it off at the upholsterers for refinishing and it should be ready for fitting at the weekend :clap:

Once its on and I'm happy with it I will have a cream/black MGF wheel, MGF airbag (with coloured MG badge ;) ) and the rotary coupler available, anyone interested drop me a pm, not out to make any money on them just want to cover my costs...

pics soon.....