PDA

View Full Version : Big Props To Boot Hill Bandit

Smokey
30-03-08, 09:40 PM
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Jim for sending me the replacement ariel for my car (free of charge I might add)
Being a Rover one its about souble the size of a ZS one which means it makes the car look like a giant remote control car!
The best part is, with originally being from Dundee I loved listening to Tay FM and Wave 102 but now being in Fife was unable to get a decent reception...well now both are crystal clear!!
So once again Jim, thanks alot!!!

Craig
31-03-08, 06:17 AM
I have a 45 ariel in my boot. I use it if im going a long journey and I agree the difference is amazing!

dave87
31-03-08, 07:16 AM
I think the ZS one is too long! I much prefer the look of the bee Sting type but they are useless once you hit the countryside or a valley. The ZS one gives me better quality and I have never found a dead zone with it to date.

Smokey
31-03-08, 09:30 AM
bear in mind I live about 40 miles from Dundee so the original (which broke, hence the replacement) just couldn't get the signal. Am very impressed that an exra few inches can make such a difference!

Boot Hill Bandit
31-03-08, 06:17 PM
Am very impressed that an exra few inches can make such a difference!

No problem dude ;)

I have heard that before you know :hmm:

Jim

Smokey
31-03-08, 07:18 PM
lol left myself open to some smut there Jim....the post was even addressed to you to reel you in lmao!