PDA

View Full Version : new badges and plates

Steves Cleenz
24-07-07, 04:17 PM
got my new badges through the post today and i also got my mate to make me up some number plates :thumbsup:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0001-14.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0002-5.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/PICT0003-15.jpg

Craig
24-07-07, 04:20 PM
looking good mate! i really like the plates

john180
24-07-07, 04:26 PM
looking spot on, i see the mg badges have flacked tho lol

sduk
24-07-07, 04:44 PM
very nice mate, love the plate, im gonna get the site logo on the plates of mine i think, the xpower looks awesome aswell! :D

whats next for it? the phoon shows up pretty well in those pics, its usually hard to capture on camera :)

Steves Cleenz
24-07-07, 04:50 PM
looking spot on, i see the mg badges have flacked tho lol

yep and arnt they crap:hmmm: just waiting for my mate to start making up the new badges to place over them :clap:
as for the next mods, ive got to get new tyres first then it will be either spring or exhaust :-D which ever one comes up cheapest first :greedy:

arwilson80
24-07-07, 07:44 PM
Very very nice.... Really like the plates (but aren't they illegal ;))

sduk
24-07-07, 07:47 PM
looks a legal font and design i think :)

Boot Hill Bandit
24-07-07, 07:49 PM
Very very nice.... Really like the plates (but aren't they illegal ;))

Nope............3D is legal providing the lettering is 'standard'

Nice plates indeed! Before I spend anymore damn money........I would have liked that with a red border and 'the Boot Hill Bandit' underneath. They look mint bud........your car is coming on leaps and bounds! :king:

arwilson80
24-07-07, 08:07 PM
Don't they have to have the BS code printed on it and something else... (who made the plates i think). I heard something about this mentioned very recently. Maybe within the past week...

Steves Cleenz
24-07-07, 09:21 PM
Nope............3D is legal providing the lettering is 'standard'

Nice plates indeed! Before I spend anymore damn money........I would have liked that with a red border and 'the Boot Hill Bandit' underneath. They look mint bud........your car is coming on leaps and bounds! :king:

if you want some my mate can do you some for you £25 a pair with what ever you want on them :thumbsup:

as for being illegal: the plates are legal as the lettering is at the standard and same font that is legal, but when it comes for an MOT the rear plate will not pass as the only badge that you are supposed to have is a country flag or the europe stars with GB on but this depends on the MOT tester :thumbsup:

shroonie29
24-07-07, 09:31 PM
looking good mate,love the plates'

Shroon

Z Scotland
24-07-07, 10:35 PM
Nice touch i like :wizard:

Shafz
01-08-07, 11:27 AM
the number plat looks good! might have to get a similar plate made up for my r25

stamford
01-08-07, 12:18 PM
Very nice indeedy! :bt

I've been toying around with them plates, had the MG logo in the background with the site address and username as the slogan, looked cool, but at £32 a set. I was also going to get some plates made for track days and shows with my username on, how many meets do we go to no-one knows who you are!

Boot Hill Bandit
01-10-07, 04:43 PM
Just remembered about your plates and stickers dude........you have a PM and I have refreshed this link so you know where I was looking :D

Smitten Jim

al_roverMG
01-10-07, 08:43 PM
got my new badges through the post today and i also got my mate to make me up some number plates :thumbsup:

Does your mate have his own company making plates (or at least work for one) and was at castle combe for the eurofest day?? If so then i have essentially the same plates as yours.

Steves Cleenz
01-10-07, 10:06 PM
he runs his own company but doesnt do shows, my plates i designed myself and got my mate to knock them up

Smokey
01-10-07, 10:45 PM
my Punto has No Fear on the left, front and back plates and pretty much similar to this plate. passed mot's twice so far, no questions asked

JIMZS180
02-10-07, 06:18 PM
I was stopped with J5 MGX and a very pleasant lady officer pointed out to me what was different between her police cars plates and mine and the BS number was one of the points she advised that it should be on the plates......there were a few other differences to be fair but i got a telling off and went home and put on the other set I had.

Any way I think your new plates look the dogs bo*l*cks!!!!!!!!