PDA

View Full Version : swap my zs180 saloon in t blue for a t yellow one lol.

dj_russell
21-04-08, 12:47 AM
whod swap i want a trophy yellow one?:laugh: or a zr160 3 door.

stamford
21-04-08, 07:36 AM
Have I missed something here? :huh:

Southern Storm
21-04-08, 04:53 PM
Lost here too.

dj_russell
21-04-08, 05:31 PM
im bored or myt car well i am and i aint i love it etc but...fancy a yellow zs 180 or a zr 160. im still modding my car while i own it but wouldnt mind a new car lol.

stamford
21-04-08, 06:09 PM
Were you female in a previous life? :laugh:

Craig
21-04-08, 06:23 PM
The zr's a totally different experience. Yes, its a small car you can throwabout, but IMO its not as well built and it doesnt handle nearly as well. They are fun cars but I would much rather live with a zs180.

dj_russell
22-04-08, 01:40 AM
well after tonight im keeping it i went to bed with a big smile on my face, took some piccys after washing it it looks sexy ill get pics up, then tonight me and a few friends 1 focus rs, 1 bmw 535 and then a seat leon cupra. i sat with the foci in a race i really was stunned he had the edge on me to be fair and his rs is the tits but he never at any point got more than a car length from me and i hit about 118mph before the final island. and the 535 sat with me. utterly gobsmacked and the zs handling really is siomething to write home about as i say was great all of us at the same time on the way home i just was waiting for them to drop a gear could sense it lol.

but tell you what went out in a friends 350bhp pulsar earlier that was fantastic.

dj_russell
22-04-08, 01:45 AM
Were you female in a previous life? :laugh:

im so indecisive mate.:wall:

Boot Hill Bandit
22-04-08, 02:00 AM
Take it on track you will appreciate it even more.

One of the best modded cars I have ever been in was a MG ZR Rally car last week at Brands Hatch.........1400cc and blowing most cars away with ease!

BMW M3 ex touring car from 1991 was passed as were Evos, Lotus Exiges, Caterhams and god only knows what else!

The ZR was controlled and I felt very relaxed as a passenger going around so damn quickly.......the Leda suspension set up was awesome and the Quaiffe diff made the car grip so damn well.........the 6 speed sequential gearbox was quite mind blowing as well.......so was the rev range the car lives in......5800rpm up to 7000rpm........the brakes were mental too!

Certainly gave me an insight into my ZS..........development never stops.......it's the cashflow and enthusiasm that runs out with most owners!

I'm 4 days away from my track day now.......feeling a little nervous but I know it will make me feel so much more better and confident for it.

Jim

dj_russell
22-04-08, 09:58 PM
my mates zr handles awsome enjoy your track day matey i fancy coming on one soon once ive done my other mods.