PDA

View Full Version : Well the time has come.... Picking up my New car tomorrow... :)

ZS
28-04-08, 01:53 PM
Pictures to follow, but I am picking up a Mint example tomorrow...

58000 miles on the clock... so not bad for an 02 Car :)

Oh and Its Yellow... :)

Can ya guess what it is yet?

And to think I put X-Power Dual exits on the 180 over the weekend ;) :strongbench::shutup2:

arwilson80
28-04-08, 01:58 PM
I'm assuming it's probably Jap...
Is it vaguely similar in shape to the ZS?
Is it know by it's 3rd 'name', and then the 2nd name (which is the name of a female)?

Those on the right tracks?

ZS
28-04-08, 02:06 PM
I'm assuming it's probably Jap...
Is it vaguely similar in shape to the ZS?
Is it know by it's 3rd 'name', and then the 2nd name (which is the name of a female)?

Those on the right tracks?

Nope, close in the shape... but its British. :D

Maxxed_Ross
28-04-08, 05:13 PM
ZT?

Boot Hill Bandit
28-04-08, 06:24 PM
If it is a Skoda Octavia I am going to be getting out my hammers on your Eurobox dude!!! I do hope you aren't going to sell your ZS180 since leaving the meet on Saturday night the wail it made leaving the car park was fantastic!!!

Jim

ZS
29-04-08, 08:39 AM
Sell my MG? I'd rather shove live wasps up my arse!

No, in a moment of madness I've brought another ZS180 :p :mbounce::rofl::alcoholic:

sarah
29-04-08, 08:40 AM
must be love :D

you will have to get pics up hun.

ZS
29-04-08, 09:18 AM
:morepics::please:

Boot Hill Bandit
29-04-08, 09:22 AM

No, in a moment of madness I've brought another ZS180 :p :mbounce::rofl::alcoholic:

Wow! :w00t: spank the monkey dude!!! I love your thinking!

Jim

stamford
29-04-08, 10:28 AM

Why does that not surprise me, I wonder if it was one from off ebay as I have seen some real bargins of late.

ZS
29-04-08, 10:47 AM
Why does that not surprise me, I wonder if it was one from off ebay as I have seen some real bargins of late.

Actually, strangely enough it was brought from evans hellshaw (or however you spell it) in Hillsea...

I'm obviously still driving around in my ZS, even with its dead gearbox, and this will be primarily for a friend of mine to drive, although still in my name :)

Hence the question to ralph about the cost of the Yellow Stearing wheel in the showroom... Actually Ralph (if you read this) can I have that wheel? :p

Jim, you got rid of that spare gearbox yet? if not any chance I can steal it from you?? :(

stamford
29-04-08, 10:58 AM
Would it be the yellow one by any chance sat on the hilltop outside the what was USG the Vauxhall dealer? If so I saw that Sat.

ZS
29-04-08, 11:03 AM
Yup thats the one :)

Apart from one badge de-laminating and one bonnet catch not catching it is in mint condition, couldn't fault it... and we got a good price too :D:D

RalphG
29-04-08, 04:59 PM
The yellow steering wheel in our showroom is a ZR one. Unfortunately for you, we sold the ZS one about 3 weeks ago.

Okay then, how many forum members own more than one ZS180? Who has owned the most ZS180s?

Boot Hill Bandit
29-04-08, 05:24 PM
Actually, strangely enough it was brought from evans hellshaw (or however you spell it) in Hillsea...

I'm obviously still driving around in my ZS, even with its dead gearbox, and this will be primarily for a friend of mine to drive, although still in my name :)

Hence the question to ralph about the cost of the Yellow Stearing wheel in the showroom... Actually Ralph (if you read this) can I have that wheel? :p

Jim, you got rid of that spare gearbox yet? if not any chance I can steal it from you?? :(

It is still attached to my car and I am awaiting my collection of my modded box from Intelligent Tuning.

I don't know where Jay has gone because he wanted it originally. If he doesn't want it then you can have it I guess at a 'token' price.

Jim