PDA

View Full Version : cleaned new wheels less badges!!!!

azteczs
30-04-08, 05:55 PM
gave it a clean got some new shoes and took the badges off the boot ,

any comments welcome as ever

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/azteczs/car1100.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/azteczs/car1099.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/azteczs/car1098.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/azteczs/car1097.jpg

also was thinking along the lines of a carbon bonnet or is that a no no?

cheers
tom

Boot Hill Bandit
30-04-08, 06:05 PM
loving the debadged boot.........I have just done mine recently and prefer it how it now is........

wheels are nice too ;)

carbon bonnet is a no no unless you are going to respray it and go for weight saving only.....

Jim

azteczs
30-04-08, 06:10 PM
no not really but kinda like the idea of the jap look on a british car i think?

Boot Hill Bandit
30-04-08, 06:22 PM
I think the Jap look on a British car defeats the point..........and in which case I may as well go and buy a Honda Civic sedan :laugh:

Jim

azteczs
30-04-08, 08:08 PM
i guess but to be fair same car just the honda has a better engine, but im happy with the zed

Boot Hill Bandit
30-04-08, 10:00 PM
Well to me personally there is nothing quite like the ZS out there......offer me a Civic or a ZS to take away and I know which keys I would be grabbing.

Like Al Murray says it's 'Beautiful British Thinking!!!' Take one old Civic bodyshell.......make some fantastic changes.......drop in a V6.......make it look good but don't spend a lot..........voila.......one damn fast, damn sexy sports saloon with bits falling off it :laugh: but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Jim

arwilson80
30-04-08, 10:12 PM
Honda don't have a V6 that i know of... so the choice is easy. ;)

Looking nice... but i prefer the ZR as the MKI shape.

azteczs
01-05-08, 09:02 AM
(Looking nice... but i prefer the ZR as the MKI shape.)

ZR ???

just like to say i no way would i want to swap the zed i love it but you have to admit honda do make a good engine ? out of the factory theyre 1.8 engine has the same power as a 180? but anyway back to topic its not that i want it to be a honda but i want it to be my style same as we all do lol but definately the ZS is the car for me loads of fun

although a friend of mine does have engine and all the parts for integra type r transplant lol

tom

Boot Hill Bandit
01-05-08, 09:15 AM
(Looking nice... but i prefer the ZR as the MKI shape.)

ZR ???

just like to say i no way would i want to swap the zed i love it but you have to admit honda do make a good engine ? out of the factory theyre 1.8 engine has the same power as a 180? but anyway back to topic its not that i want it to be a honda but i want it to be my style same as we all do lol but definately the ZS is the car for me loads of fun

although a friend of mine does have engine and all the parts for integra type r transplant lol

tom

Honda do make a good engine no doubt about it.....Rover have a good engine too......just a shame the 1.6 and 1.8 didn't produce more power but then again there are probably good reasons for that.

If you want to fit a carbon fibre (real or replica?) bonnet to your ZS do so......individualism is one thing most people like. My tastes won't suit everybody but as long as I am happy then that is what matters.

Have to say if I had the money to spend again (about £10k) I would buy a mint ZS120 and have the ZT 160T conversion and up the power on that to 180bhp......sounds like fun although I would miss the sound of my V6.

Jim

Glen290
01-05-08, 11:29 AM
Looks great, where did you get your rear lights from and how much ?

Witnes$
01-05-08, 11:35 AM
Not to my tase but looks good. What inducton you got on it, 2 CAF?

Bit chavtastic plates 'My other ride is your mum'?:thumbsdown:

Boot Hill Bandit
01-05-08, 12:20 PM

This is true.........but if I had that slogan on my plates it would be believable.......if it has a pulse :devil:

Jim

Maxxed_Ross
01-05-08, 01:25 PM
Not a fan of those wheels but the snooth rear is looking good!

dave87
01-05-08, 05:08 PM
Not to my tase but looks good. What inducton you got on it, 2 CAF?

Isn't the whole plate non road legal anyway?

azteczs
02-05-08, 08:57 AM
no my plate is perfectly legal and the slogan is just a bit of a laugh if im a chav i am what i am lol but at the end of the day i know it wont be to everyones taste but it is done as a joke and i do have other plates aswell, as for the induction its a k&n system but the CAF's are more for show they are hooked up but i like the way they look i guess i personally love the wheels against the colour of my car i think it goes real well but i know most of you arent keen on black wheels

but its my car so ........:p only joking

thanks for the comments

tom