PDA

View Full Version : Air con regas group buy

Boot Hill Bandit
08-05-08, 09:40 PM
Right........summer is on us..........and it would seem a lot of peeps want their air con recharged/topped up.........

If you are interested within the next month or so..........please put your name down below.........and if there is enough genuine interest I will see if I can arrange a group charging session.

Boot Hill Bandit

Jim

Venom
08-05-08, 09:42 PM
Me please defo, needs re gassing, can hardly tell the difference between cold air and air con cold air....lol

1) Venom

Stevedx
08-05-08, 09:47 PM
Should have just added me anyway as we have been talking about it. So list so far

1) BootHill
2) Stevedx
3) Venom

Blinky
08-05-08, 10:06 PM
1) Boot Hill Bandit
2) Stevedx
3) Venom
4) Blinky

ZS
08-05-08, 10:40 PM
Were would the regas have to be done?

If its £50 normally and we get a discount to £10, then if I have to travel to EMS and back which will cost £55 in fuel... so its £15 more expensive than getting it done locally :(

Boot Hill Bandit
09-05-08, 08:46 AM

If its £50 normally and we get a discount to £10, then if I have to travel to EMS and back which will cost £55 in fuel... so its £15 more expensive than getting it done locally :(

My initial thoughts were to tie it in with a 'meet' or an event like a BBQ or something............just want to see interest first.

Jim

RalphG
09-05-08, 01:10 PM

It could either be done at our garage or it could be arranged for an MG meeting. One of the people that we use for aircon regassing drives a ZR express.

Steves Cleenz
11-05-08, 05:49 PM
what about doing it at the silverstone meet coming up ?

RalphG
11-05-08, 10:49 PM
what about doing it at the silverstone meet coming up ?
It wouldn't be cost effective - the person doing the recharging would have to pay to have a trade stand at the show.