PDA

View Full Version : Some ZS bits

Maxxed_Ross
10-05-08, 12:55 AM
Some of the bits recently taken from the ZS that I'm never likely to need again

Intake water trap.

Looks like new, recently removed as I'm putting the filter in the wing. Free if you pay the postage or collect it

Intake link pipe

the short pipe between the water trap and filter housing. Free if you pay the postage or collect it

Standard 180 manifolds

Suffering the usual surface rust but nothing out of the ordinary. Only 22k miles covered on them. Free if you pay the postage or collect it

Standard ZS saloon cat-back system

Included the centre section and back box. All in top condition and working perfectly. Both boxes in very good condition around the welds. Back box has a roughly 2" chrome slash cut trim on it.

Offers

Would prefer collection as both are fairly heavy

Mk2 rear boot badge Provisionally Sold

Since I de-badged both my mk2's I have 2 large MK2 rear MG badges. Both brown and both missing the sticky backing. On looks brand new (was only on my ZR a week at most) and the other has the odd imperfection f you are being fussy about it.

£5 each + postage, but that shouldn't be much

First to pay gets the good one

MG racing Union Jack badges

As found on the rear of the mk1 and sides of the mk2. I have 2 for sale, both look almost new

£2 each, £3 for both Free postage only if you buy both

I've a whole load of other stuff I'll dig out tomorrow including heat wrap, standard clocks, wheel nuts, switches, exhaust gaskets, brackets and a load more. Stay tuned! :judge:

Mat C
10-05-08, 09:27 AM
Ross, i will take both of the MK2 boot badges off you please ! PM me your address and a payment will be sorted immediatly :)

Maxxed_Ross
11-05-08, 06:37 AM
cool stuff, PM on route