PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Seat

KevG
10-05-08, 05:41 PM
Folks,

Looking for a Drivers in v.good condition has to be Grey Axis/Leather or if a full interior is going for cheap then I may consider changing.

Boot Hill Bandit
10-05-08, 06:26 PM
Folks,

Looking for a Drivers in v.good condition has to be Grey Axis/Leather or if a full interior is going for cheap then I may consider changing.

Speak to Carmadbaker!!!!! He has only just changed his grey axis covers this afternoon for gunsmoke alcantara!!!

Jim

KevG
10-05-08, 08:21 PM
Thats good Jim, but I need the whole seat! The foam has all split inside, so the support has gone and my drivers seat has dandruff!!

Boot Hill Bandit
10-05-08, 08:27 PM
Thats good Jim, but I need the whole seat! The foam has all split inside, so the support has gone and my drivers seat has dandruff!!

I know where there are donor seats from a 51 plate car........but they are secondhand and MAY not be as good as brand new seat foam bases.

Person who has the front seats is Ralph in his solar red ZS180 race car........person who has the same 30,000 mile seat covers you require is Dan (Carmadbaker) and the person who does the cover fitting is John (Wilko66).

The complete answer to your problems is above.........and how you want to go about it is up to you dude :beer2:

Jim

KevG
10-05-08, 09:36 PM
Interesting Jim, I just need the seat foams, could you see Ralph for me please?

Boot Hill Bandit
10-05-08, 10:05 PM
Interesting Jim, I just need the seat foams, could you see Ralph for me please?

PM Wilko.........I don't work there and things have changed. I'm just a customer :yes:

Jim

RalphG
10-05-08, 10:50 PM
I'm not sure when the seats will be coming out of my ZS180. I need to get the new seats in before I'll sell the existing seats;)

KevG
11-05-08, 07:28 PM
Ralph, Can you let me know please when you take the seats out.

RSM - BANNED USER
12-05-08, 01:22 PM
I have a few ZS 180 interiors.

Got a set of 1/2 leather with the grey inserts, one with the red inserts and one with blue and two with yellow.

Pm me if interested. and they are all for saloon.

Cheers