PDA

View Full Version : FREELANDER TD4 HSE anyone???

markyzs180
17-05-08, 09:14 PM
Hi

Sorry to use this place for a blatant plug but having sourced my replacement car the guy who was buying my car has just informed me that he has found something else!! So not wanting to lose the new car thought I'd stick a link to it here just in case anyone wants a stunning Freelander TD4 HSE Station Wagon?? Worth a look anyway cos its a great car that I will be sorry to see it go but we need a 7 seater now and I've found a stunning Zafira 150 Sri with VXR bodykit that I don't want to lose....

Open to sensible offer to peeps off here...

Markys Freelander Listing... (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110252043299&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001)

mrt_04
17-05-08, 09:18 PM
been looking for something like this for my commute,,as I travel both motorway & narrow country lanes. Nice looking TD4 though. Also looking at the Chrysler Jeep CDR as well, colleague has one & I am very impressed with it.

But, best of luck with the sale.

Regards Mike :yes:

markyzs180
17-05-08, 09:38 PM
Thanks Mike, it is a great car and as I work for Land Rover EVERYHTING is as it should be ;)
30+ mpg urban, 45+ mpg fast roads.....

mrt_04
17-05-08, 09:40 PM
Superb engine as well I hear. Always love Landy's, was also debating over a Defender as well. :hmmm:

markyzs180
17-05-08, 09:47 PM
Yeah, bmw td4, bulletproof really, clutch lets it down at 50k but its all been done on mine!!

New 07 Defender is alot better than old one, more refined, you can even have leather, aircon and leccy windows now!! Believe it or not though, alot of people have been put off by these luxurys apparently....

mrt_04
17-05-08, 09:51 PM
I can beleive that !!!!. I am now off home before anything else at T5 can go wrong today!!!!!. Speak soon mate & best of luck with sale :clap: