PDA

View Full Version : The Bandit Stuck!! ( Time to take the p**s and laugh)

carmadbaker
22-05-08, 06:42 PM
Okay guys and girls....
Here it is.....A decent reason to take the mickey out of Boot Hill Bandit :D
Here's the story...
Yesterday evening Jim myself and a few ladies decided to go for a drive down to herne bay.....afta a gr8 drive and a tussle with a scooby (good going dude:D) we eventually found a decent looking pub...the car park was empty...but still for some reason Jimbo decided it wud be a good idea to park his ZS on the gravel beach, maybe he thort a good photo opportunity? no-one knows....but afta a huge run up in reverse he landed on the gravel....yes...you guessed it...and got stuck!! after crapping myself with laughter i managed to take a few pics....enjoy:D:chair::beer2:
it was eventually towed out by a mitsi 4x4.....but do feel free to abuse the man as much as possible:D
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/dan4bex/P210508_2039.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/dan4bex/P210508_203901.jpg

sarah
22-05-08, 06:45 PM
:rofl:

oh my! lads this is funny :D

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 06:45 PM
:laugh: that was good!!!!

Jim

steve
22-05-08, 06:46 PM
h ah aha oh my god you wait till i see him next:joker::joker::joker:

KevG
22-05-08, 06:51 PM
Superb!!

sarah
22-05-08, 06:52 PM
only jim could do it lol

Maxxed_Ross
22-05-08, 07:02 PM
hahaha nice bum Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 07:04 PM
hahaha nice bum Jim

That's what they all say! :happy:

Jim

sarah
22-05-08, 07:09 PM
those damn pebbles lol.

i think next time you decide to go to beach, take a bucket and a spade with you :D

XPCobra
22-05-08, 07:27 PM
:D quality

dave87
22-05-08, 07:36 PM
still an amazing looking car though

sarah
22-05-08, 07:37 PM
if you take Jim away and the Girl they make good photoshoot piccies :D

dave87
22-05-08, 07:38 PM
i dunno the girl looks ok

sarah
22-05-08, 07:42 PM
nah cant see her face lol

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 07:44 PM
yes the pebbles are a remarkable quality......I shifted half the beach into the main road for the public to inspect :D

Jim

Craig
22-05-08, 07:51 PM
Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah
22-05-08, 07:51 PM
The pebbles are in my sisters lounge in a dish lol

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 07:53 PM
Quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude no!!!!! not as a sig!!!!! please!!!! :yikes:

You gotta promise to take that off in a month!!! :look:

Jim

Craig
22-05-08, 07:55 PM
I thought you might want it as your sig :D Ill remove it soon mate

sarah
22-05-08, 07:55 PM
:rofl:
craig thats class

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 07:56 PM
still an amazing looking car though

Thanks dude. Gave her a clean today and dressed all the tyres. She looks sweet as!!!

I know sometimes it would seem I 'mistreat' the car.....but she is a track car but gets soooooooo much attention paid to her. No harm done anyway.

Jim

Stevedx
22-05-08, 07:57 PM
Nice one Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
22-05-08, 07:58 PM
i dunno the girl looks ok

They are both very nice...

Jim

stamford
22-05-08, 08:54 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I wee'd myself there!

Anyway, your car should be used to going in the kitty litter by now :laugh:

I see you got pulled off again then Jimbo!

Blinky
22-05-08, 08:55 PM
thats brilliant!! sounds like something i would do at camber...but that was a while ago haha...

boot hill bandit...nah rename him pebbles...

stamford
22-05-08, 08:56 PM
Camber Sands by any chance? Smashing place, I always go to Rye.

arwilson80
22-05-08, 09:37 PM
Oh man.... but i know how it feels.

I did quite a bit of clearing to get mine off the beach last July. Didn't sink it though.

grimmy
22-05-08, 09:55 PM
Any chance you could deliver a ton of that gravel for my garden ,quite an expensive shovel you are using though:blink:

Blinky
22-05-08, 10:11 PM
Camber Sands by any chance? Smashing place, I always go to Rye.

it certainly was...great place to have a giggle

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:32 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I wee'd myself there!

Anyway, your car should be used to going in the kitty litter by now :laugh:

I see you got pulled off again then Jimbo!

Yeah yeah :blush: laugh it up dude!!! never happening ever again so :p

Well it was quite funny as one of the gals said "nah don't you'll get stuck!!!" as I reversed up she said "don't listen to me then!" and then I burried it :slap: shortly followed by lots of laughing and a shocked look on my face then I heard a "OMG!!!! I told you so!!!" :rofl:

Was a good night out and looking forward to going out with one of them tonight I hope.

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:35 AM
thats brilliant!! sounds like something i would do at camber...but that was a while ago haha...

boot hill bandit...nah rename him pebbles...

Pebbles!?!??! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandit is my name.....always will be. It's a derogatory comment within karting circles now..........if you are a bit of a bad ass mutha trucka on track who is like a firework then explodes you are a definately without doubt an utter 'Bandit'

I hope Craig has changed his sig anyway......gonna look in a sec :laugh:

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:38 AM
Any chance you could deliver a ton of that gravel for my garden ,quite an expensive shovel you are using though:blink:

Yeah could have done with that touring car rear spoiler I got off Sammy actually :laugh:

Well I'm pleased it's given everyone some amusement :beer2:

Jim

grimmy
23-05-08, 01:30 AM
Yeah could have done with that touring car rear spoiler I got off Sammy actually :laugh:

Well I'm pleased it's given everyone some amusement :beer2:

Jim
i Have a saying and goes as follows "if you are going to **** up do it properly"
And you did well done:pepsi:

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 01:39 AM
i Have a saying and goes as follows "if you are going to **** up do it properly"
And you did well done:pepsi:

Indeed :punk: :rofl:

Lucky Dan took a few :snap: otherwise I would have called him a liar and pretended it never happened :laugh:

Jim

McRae
23-05-08, 02:10 AM
Okay guys and girls....
Here it is.....A decent reason to take the mickey out of Boot Hill Bandit :D
Here's the story...
Yesterday evening Jim myself and a few ladies decided to go for a drive down to herne bay.....afta a gr8 drive and a tussle with a scooby (good going dude:D) we eventually found a decent looking pub...the car park was empty...but still for some reason Jimbo decided it wud be a good idea to park his ZS on the gravel beach, maybe he thort a good photo opportunity? no-one knows....but afta a huge run up in reverse he landed on the gravel....yes...you guessed it...and got stuck!! after crapping myself with laughter i managed to take a few pics....enjoy:D:chair::beer2:
it was eventually towed out by a mitsi 4x4.....but do feel free to abuse the man as much as possible:D
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/dan4bex/P210508_2039.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/dan4bex/P210508_203901.jpg

I said it once and I say it again. You can't drive! :no:

SharronB
23-05-08, 09:13 AM
:slap: :clap2: :rofl:

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 09:32 AM
sod off mutt!

Jim

stamford
23-05-08, 12:27 PM
:laugh: :lttd:

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:33 PM
:laugh: :lttd:

Noooooooo don't listen to the dog......it is talking crap again!!! :shutup:

Jim

stamford
23-05-08, 12:35 PM
Noooooooo don't listen to the dog......it is talking crap again!!! :shutup:

Jim

It's had some good teachers!

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:37 PM
It's had some good teachers!

shut it! :p

:slap: god damn dog!

Jim

stamford
23-05-08, 12:43 PM
Tell you what Jim, he's taught us a few things too.......................took a while to get hold of a translator mind ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 12:46 PM
Tell you what Jim, he's taught us a few things too.......................took a while to get hold of a translator mind ;)

WTF?!?!??!?!?!? Has that mutt being PM'ing you about me :blink:

Jim

stamford
23-05-08, 12:56 PM
WTF?!?!??!?!?!? Has that mutt being PM'ing you about me :blink:

Jim

It would be inappropriate for me to say.......................

markyzs180
23-05-08, 07:12 PM
Dude....you're getting battered in this thread....funny tho :rofl:

mrt_04
23-05-08, 07:20 PM
Start calling you Bam Bam mate (Pebbles :rofl::rofl:)
You are a billy sastard Jim.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mbounce:

sarah
23-05-08, 07:24 PM
fooking pebbles!! :rofl:

no wonder theres global warming, jim's taken all the beach with him! :D

markyzs180
23-05-08, 07:34 PM
I feel sorry for the people who own the beach huts there....now that Jimbo has got half the beach stuck under his heatshields they'll be washed away at the next high tide!!!

sarah
23-05-08, 07:36 PM
oh dear it hurts to laugh but :rofl:

Boot Hill Bandit
23-05-08, 11:23 PM
:slap:

Yeah yeah........laugh it up! I am so not bothered :p

Jim

stamford
24-05-08, 12:23 AM
Hell of a way to get stoned ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
24-05-08, 07:55 AM
haha!!!!!! veryyyyyyyy funny!

You know what my folks said to me last night??

"Do be carefull Son!"

I was like :huh: are we all of a sudden going to have a chat about something because if so you left it way too late :laugh:

I looked sheepish and said "What?" :noexpression:

"Try not to bury the ZS on a beach or anything daft......not that you would be that stupid though....."

It was that point I gave them the sign of approval and gave them the finger and left with them two laughing like a couple of hyenas :slap:

The good news at least is that the only pictures are on here and they can't get onto the forums :sly: so they can't exactly wave a photo under my nose every 5 minutes or show their friends my antics.

This 'episode' I am finding comparable to the pictures of me stranded backwards up Boot Hill back in my teens when I was karting :blush: and I managed to destroy the few photos that were floating around thanks to my dodgy Brother putting them up down the circuit :slap: :no:

Can I lock this end of the weekend and just brush this whole thing under the carpet?? or am I gonna get my arse infracted for it?

Jim

markyzs180
24-05-08, 08:57 AM
haha!!!!!! veryyyyyyyy funny!

The good news at least is that the only pictures are on here and they can't get onto the forums :sly: so they can't exactly wave a photo under my nose every 5 minutes or show their friends my antics.

Errrrmmmm....saved, blown up, and printed, in an envelope with your parents address on it....you've got til 12:15 post collection to send a bribe not to post them .......:zorro:

stamford
24-05-08, 09:15 AM
You can try and lock it :laugh:

As for forgotten...........................hell no! :w00t:

markyzs180
24-05-08, 09:37 AM
Hey bandit...my neighbours got this for sale...ideal for you its even got the bandit bonnet flag...they must of heard about your beachcombing....

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/marky123450/beachbuggy.jpg

:mbounce:

Witnes$
24-05-08, 09:39 AM
Classic, absolutley classic. Beached Bandit!! :slap:

Why were you there in the 1st place? lol.

Hope the alloys survived unscathed.

stamford
24-05-08, 10:09 AM
Quality!

Boot Hill Bandit
24-05-08, 10:11 AM
Errrrmmmm....saved, blown up, and printed, in an envelope with your parents address on it....you've got til 12:15 post collection to send a bribe not to post them .......:zorro:

Yeah but only a few peeps on here know where I actually live and I know none of you would do it :p

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
24-05-08, 10:13 AM
Hey bandit...my neighbours got this for sale...ideal for you its even got the bandit bonnet flag...they must of heard about your beachcombing....

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/marky123450/beachbuggy.jpg

:mbounce:

Erm............how about no! :lttd:

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
24-05-08, 10:16 AM
Classic, absolutley classic. Beached Bandit!! :slap:

Why were you there in the 1st place? lol.

Hope the alloys survived unscathed.

Very funny :stupid:

The gals just fancied a night out with Dan and me.........was a good laugh and when I got home I realised how much smiling and laughing I had been doing.

Alloys are still good thanks ;) I hope to aquire another set soon.

Jim

mrt_04
24-05-08, 05:29 PM
How much is that Buggy going for Marky???????..........always fancied one for a laugh :D

markyzs180
24-05-08, 06:06 PM
hehehe..me too, but not many beaches around in Brum :)
It was an image of google, I just made up the story of the sale cos I didn't want people thinking I am that sad that I've got nowt better to do on a Saturday than search out pics to add to a pisstaking thread, but, oh well, the truth is out!!

mrt_04
24-05-08, 06:12 PM
Top man Marky........PMSL............:laugh:............ma ybe funnier than the EuroVision voting at the end of the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markyzs180
24-05-08, 06:21 PM
Top man Marky........PMSL............:laugh:............ma ybe funnier than the EuroVision voting at the end of the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it you'll be watching at work??? I do permanent nights but luckily only have to do Mon-Thurs so I get a long weekend every weekend....:laugh:

stamford
24-05-08, 06:25 PM
Is it tonight? Crap I must find something else to do, like wash my hair or paint my nails!

markyzs180
24-05-08, 06:26 PM
Is it tonight? Crap I must find something else to do, like wash my hair or paint my nails!

Don't believe you, in fact I bet you'll be using your starighteners and painting your nails whilst watching Eurovision.....:w00t:

mrt_04
24-05-08, 06:36 PM
Take it you'll be watching at work??? I do permanent nights but luckily only have to do Mon-Thurs so I get a long weekend every weekend....:laugh:

Yeah nights tonight. Not perm like yourself though. Multi shift system. Fantastic roster we follow.

EuroVision Mick..................You love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile2:

markyzs180
24-05-08, 06:42 PM
Yeah nights tonight. Not perm like yourself though. Multi shift system. Fantastic roster we follow.

EuroVision Mick..................You love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile2:

I feel sorry for you mate...I should do a week of early's, lates, nights changing weekly but it just completely throws you out so took the option of doing all the nights, more money, less hassle....

Did you sort the 'chugging' out??

mrt_04
24-05-08, 06:51 PM
Sort of same roster as you should follow, however we do 12hour shifts & combine days close by, so loads of time off & with strategic leave even more time off!!

Chugging will be sorted this week, with throttle body getting a good clean out. Did it again tonight as I was reversing into my space at work. Buts thanks for the concern, always good to pass on any defects & advise for remedy. :smart:

markyzs180
24-05-08, 07:04 PM
Have a good night then bud, hope its a quiet one for you...hate you to miss too many of Tels classic comments.... ;)

mrt_04
24-05-08, 07:08 PM
Wogan & the voting........absolute classics!!!!!!!!!.take care mate :mml:

markyzs180
24-05-08, 07:14 PM
Wogan & the voting........absolute classics!!!!!!!!!.take care mate :mml:

Yep, I love it and wouldn't miss it for the world !!!

Boot Hill Bandit
24-05-08, 07:19 PM
Wogan.......a legend in his own right. I threw one of my radios into a skip once because the painters kept changing it from Radio 1 to Radio 2 when I went out the room.

A bit like Andys (The Express Valeter) new Maestro.......it turned into an annoying talking skip :D

Jim

Stevedx
24-05-08, 10:27 PM
Not a bad old motor though, that oldie of Andy's

lewerty
25-05-08, 04:28 AM
brilliant truly brilliant lol made me laugh before i go to work, bet that impressed the girls ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
25-05-08, 08:59 AM
brilliant truly brilliant lol made me laugh before i go to work, bet that impressed the girls ;)

They had a bloody good laugh and later told me they had a good night out can we do it again? But without me trying to bury the ZS....

Jim