PDA

View Full Version : White LED Sidelights - Group Buy!

rozzr
06-06-08, 02:26 PM
Hey guys, Posted this over on themgzr forum so thought i'd let you have a look too!

Here we have LED sidelights for sale, they are not the cheap ones you see on ebay that blow after about 3 weeks, these ones last much longer and normally cost about £8-£10 for a pair.

I've managed to get a good price on them as i bought a load of sets!

If you have HIDs or the xenon coloured halogen bulbs these are 100% essential!! However even if you still have normal bulbs i would say they are a very worthwhile mod - as they look great and are very cheap and easy to do!!

They are a direct replacement for your standard sidelights, no messing needed, its about a 2 minute job start to finish fitting them!

Here are a couple of pics of them fitted to my car:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/langly_2006/DSC_0452.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/langly_2006/DSC_0469.jpg

Price: For a pair of white led bulbs it is £5 inc p&p

Simply send paypal payment to rory.jf@gmail.com and i will send a kit to you for next day delivery!

If you want to buy more than one kit PM me for a price!

Any questions please feel free to PM or post!

Rory

stamford
06-06-08, 06:22 PM
A 2 minute job! You've never done a ZS then! The nearside bulb is a real biatch! Needless to say I gave up when I bought some LEDs, the wife has them in her car now.

However, I do still want some :hmmm:

Shafz
06-06-08, 06:49 PM
A 2 minute job! You've never done a ZS then! The nearside bulb is a real biatch! Needless to say I gave up when I bought some LEDs, the wife has them in her car now.

However, I do still want some :hmmm:

i bought some LED ones a while back, they were good, for about a month then one side flickered and the other side 2/4 bulbs went
ic had the ones from Rory in for quite a while now, and it compliments my 6k HIDs perfectly

mrt_04
06-06-08, 07:26 PM
Gave up with mine too Mick.........garage job next week with oil / filter change! :jump:

mattie007
06-06-08, 07:34 PM
These look very good.
Think I'll order a set.

BTW, that ZR is stunning!

rozzr
06-06-08, 10:10 PM
thanks very much mattie, unfortunately its crashed atm but may be getting fixed. if not zs time!

sorry i didnt realise it was such a job to get to the headlamps on a zs... i managed to do the ones in my mates rover 45 in a few minutes and that was in the pouring rain but i do have nimble hands haha

Shafz
06-06-08, 10:18 PM
but i do have nimble hands haha

you can say that again buddy ;)

http://www.auditoriumtheatre.org/wb/media/camp/pink%20hand.gif

stamford
06-06-08, 10:22 PM
Is that 1:1 shafz? ;)

arwilson80
06-06-08, 10:43 PM
Headlamps are easy... I replaced my 3rd / 4th one last night. Takes no more than 1 minute now (even for the o/s one).

bigfella
18-06-08, 08:10 PM
Anyone got any for their ZS yet?

rozzr
19-06-08, 04:15 PM
everyone who has paid had their bulbs sent out today

still plenty left though!

cheers

mrt_04
22-06-08, 04:01 PM
Put some in my ZS the other week, will throw a pic up as soon as I can......they look ok, but not amazing :unsure:

Maxxed_Ross
22-06-08, 04:59 PM
I've had LED's in mine. After taking all the skin off my nuckles and the battery out to get them in the passenger side one lasted 3 months then went out. I eneded up having to take the headlight out to change it.

I got a set of ultra white normal bulbs from Halfrauds and they look just as good if not better imo

by all means try them, they may well be better quality than the ones I had fitted

mattie007
16-07-08, 05:07 PM
rozzr- have mine been sent yet? Paid for these last week but still no sign?
Cheers
Matt

Supercharged_Z
18-07-08, 10:25 PM
it will depend what car you have, as to how good they look, as the mk1 zs headlights glass is fuzzy anyway it will never be crystal clear like in the pics, which is when it looks good.

would look good on a mk2 i rekon

Ross

Fudgepacker
19-07-08, 03:01 PM
you can get those bulps from halfords i got mine from there had to take the battery out the zs so i could get my hand in crazy plus i had a set on my old rover and it randomly started flashing like a strobe didnt know till the police pulled me for it i was like its not spose to do that