PDA

View Full Version : centre part of windscreen trim

Maxfly
14-06-08, 04:54 PM
anyone got a spare one of these about for leetle money??:) managed to mangle mine a tad and now looks like a dogs dinner:blush:

SimonMGZS
15-06-08, 07:30 PM
anyone got a spare one of these about for leetle money??:) managed to mangle mine a tad and now looks like a dogs dinner:blush:

do you have a pic of the one you have as i have a rover 414 that i am breaking for spares but i am not sure if they are the same so that is why i need a pic to see if they are the same

Maxfly
15-06-08, 07:44 PM
do you have a pic of the one you have as i have a rover 414 that i am breaking for spares but i am not sure if they are the same so that is why i need a pic to see if they are the same

afraid i dont, an canna take one as lost camera at rockness, as long as its a bubble 400 it should be the same:)

SimonMGZS
15-06-08, 07:49 PM
it is a bubble rover 414

is it the part where the windscreen wipers go through or is it the top part of the surround for the windscreen

Maxfly
15-06-08, 07:56 PM
it is a bubble rover 414

is it the part where the windscreen wipers go through or is it the top part of the surround for the windscreen

the top part of the windscreen surround is what it is fella :)

SimonMGZS
15-06-08, 08:27 PM
i do have one but i will not be able to remove off the car until the weekend and hopefully it will come off without it being damaged.

then i can get packed and weighed so i can give you a price on it on monday 23rd june

Maxfly
16-06-08, 06:40 PM
no probs fella, that would do nicely:)

Craig
16-06-08, 07:27 PM
no probs fella, that would do nicely:)

Have you been carsurfing Gary? How did you mangle it lol

Maxfly
17-06-08, 09:10 PM
Have you been carsurfing Gary? How did you mangle it lol

lol, i had it out as when i was checking for leaks i notices a couple of spots of rust under it (must have got scratched when the windscreen was replaced) so took it out again to touch them up once i got my touch up pack, only prob was i didnt seat it right when replacing it and crushed it so it wouldn't sit right in the groove, too much of a rush as usual lol

SimonMGZS
29-06-08, 08:46 PM
i had a look at the top window trim for the windscreen and i have tried to remove the part but i would not come off as it has been bonded in place

this could have been done when the screen was replaced at some point in its life

Maxfly
12-07-08, 12:16 PM
Any luck with this fella?:)

SimonMGZS
12-07-08, 01:02 PM
Any luck with this fella?:)

see post no 10 as it says that i have been unable to remove it as it has been bonded in place when possibly the screen has been replaced at some point in its life

sorry

Maxfly
12-07-08, 06:40 PM
see post no 10 as it says that i have been unable to remove it as it has been bonded in place when possibly the screen has been replaced at some point in its life

sorry

oops, never even noticed that post for reason, cheers for checking it out anyway fella:)