PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Mk2 Zs180

deano ZS180
14-06-08, 07:37 PM
Wanted Pearl Black Mg Zs Mk2 180 Saloon.
The Mg Zr Has Sold Today At Silverstone And Now Its Time To Upgrade!!!
Must Be A Clean And Tidy Car No Cat D Or C Damage Straight Cars Only.
Looking For The Following Spec Must Have Extreme Spoiler, Alcantara Seats, Electric Rear Windows And Original Alloys.
If You Have One To Sell Or Know Somebody Who Has One To Sell Please Contact.
Max Budget £6500.

I Know You Guys Are All Helpful
Thanks As Always

RalphG
15-06-08, 10:46 AM
I believe that Brown & Gammons might have one for sale at Silverstone :D

deano ZS180
15-06-08, 08:12 PM
was there saturday, the car was well over priced for its milage and condition. shame to see such a poor turn out for ZS and ZR cars.

Dan1971
20-06-08, 08:10 AM
A guy was as selling this a while back ... it's on page 2 of the for sale section.

Black MK2 180, 2006 reg, just under 24,000 Miles MOT Due in April 09, I would put 6 months Tax on too (Runs out in June)

Full MG Service history

Full Clifford Alarm including proximity alarm etc, think there is a tracker on there too but it isn't hooked up

Perfect Grey Alacantara Interior including MG ZR door cards for bigger and better speakers (Focals all round)

One VERY small pin dent in bonnet, otherwise unmarked

Full Electrics
It was up for £7K.

I'd reluctantly sell you mine for 5K. You'd need to upgrade to alcantara and get the leccy windows, and spoiler though.....There's plenty out there. You're in a strong position.

dvid
20-06-08, 08:40 AM
A guy was as selling this a while back ... it's on page 2 of the for sale section.

Black MK2 180, 2006 reg, just under 24,000 Miles MOT Due in April 09, I would put 6 months Tax on too (Runs out in June)

Full MG Service history

Full Clifford Alarm including proximity alarm etc, think there is a tracker on there too but it isn't hooked up

Perfect Grey Alacantara Interior including MG ZR door cards for bigger and better speakers (Focals all round)

One VERY small pin dent in bonnet, otherwise unmarked

Full Electrics
It was up for £7K.

I'd reluctantly sell you mine for 5K. You'd need to upgrade to alcantara and get the leccy windows, and spoiler though.....There's plenty out there. You're in a strong position.

That was me :) Might still consider selling as above

deano ZS180
22-06-08, 07:47 PM
hi thanks for all the help to find a zs180,
just brought a zs 180 today from a private seller in buckingham in x-power grey with 8000 miles on the clock for £5000 i got a right steal, only thing it didn't have was alcantara.
but thanks anyway will post pics after its had a clean.
Dean

markyzs180
22-06-08, 10:20 PM
just brought a zs 180 today from a private seller in buckingham in x-power grey with 8000 miles on the clock for £5000 i got a right steal, only thing it didn't have was alcantara.
Dean

Nice one Dean, EMS were doing the grey alcantara covers for around 350 a set.....

stamford
23-06-08, 07:24 AM
Dean

Good news, sounds like a good buy :morepics: :D

deano ZS180
27-06-08, 05:54 PM
Hi guys,
alcantara seats should be ordered soon :) but for the mean time i'll just keep the car as it is, nice and clean. Pics will be posted soon. Do you think green calipers on X-power grey works? give me your opinions before i do it lol.