PDA

View Full Version : MGZS 120+, damaged half repaired?

Southside_ZS
23-06-08, 09:49 PM
Well some of you may remember i bought this a few weeks back. Basically im overloaded with cars at the min. (got 4 and my drives only big enough for 2 + 1 in the garage) so im thinking of selling up.

MG ZS 120+
2002 02 plate
electric windows
central locking
aircon
red/black half leather monaco seats in mint condition
33k miles only!
service history, last serviced at 26k
Mot until 27 august
front fogs
cd player
17" straights

bad bits, i bought it from a salvage company as cat d write off. damage was o/s rear suspension arm, dented o/s front and rear doors and dent in front wing. All suspension work has been done and it drives spot on now. I have a front wing in the right colour to go with the car, just needs fitting. I also have a front and rear door in the right colour but both need the outside paiting again to be honest as they're scratched. Only had them as it saved me having to paint the inside aswell. Other than that the bodywork is very straight.

Only other bad thing is it could do with some tyres but i may be able to sort something out there. Car can be driven as it is really. just needs doors painting to be finished.

Looking for £1300 as it is. If not i'll keep it finishe it off, stick 12months mot on it and sell it for £1800 instead :mml:

Southside_ZS
26-06-08, 06:50 PM
|No longer for sale, going to finish it off first ;)