View Full Version : Help

help2003
09-07-08, 10:06 PM
Had a small crash in the wifes zr tonight on the way home,:(

so looking for some prices for

All drivers front lights (but not fog)
New bumper

And that will get her back on the road

then when i get some more money will new bonnet and new drivers wing and a respray

saw it was going to happen but could not do anything about it, but did turn that much it was only on the corner and not full front end,

stamford
09-07-08, 10:09 PM
I'm sure we have a couple of members on here who could price these items up for you. Give EMS a pm, they are in the Traders section.

help2003
09-07-08, 10:21 PM
cool will do, all comes down to if i dont go through the insurance, and need to way it all up etc, though insurance, wife loose her no claims as she was 2months off getting them protected lol, so its back to the start for her, or just do it and pay the excess and get it all done, but work out how much its going to cost her over the next 3 yrs with out no claims,

or

just get all the bits myself and get it sorted, might cost me more, but the wifes insurance dont need to know.

arwilson80
10-07-08, 08:21 AM
you could also post up on theMGZR.co.uk if you haven't already done so. There'll be a higher chance of getting 2nd hand parts from there.

help2003
10-07-08, 08:29 AM
Yer just found there forum, while searching last night yours came up 1st so dived in and posted lol