PDA

View Full Version : Smokeys Bits

Smokey
18-07-08, 05:19 PM
Ok so been back from the car again
Thanks for the help Jim and if I have missed an item please tell me but these are the things I salvaged...

two rear headrests (leather/grey)
spare wheel and screw with brand new tyre
the two rear bumper spats only slight scratches
rear saloon spoiler and bolts almost perfect condition (t-cut will make it perfect)
gear knob
cubby hole thing on driver side
rear view mirror
silver TF steering wheel and home made adapter
one driver side front fog light
front grill (scratches only)

think that was it but am open to offers on them all.
Also selling my tom tom one that has all the box wires etc and loads of voices

Ross I got your VIS for you but any other things would have been to sus for the insurance as I had to sign for everything

Let the offers commence through PM lol

JIMZS180
18-07-08, 07:06 PM
You didnt waste any time!!!!!!

I can confirm that all these bits are in excellent condition...god knows how Blair managed to drive back with all that stuff and more in a little clio?????

As far as the other Z in the compound I have to go back and speak to the owner to see what sort of price he is looking for for the whole car..there is extensive front end damage but the front doors back look in decent condition ,it is a hatchback,ignition blue..not a 180 but has the 180 kit on...will keep you all posted..i.e vents etc would be avialable....watch this space.

Dan1971
18-07-08, 07:28 PM
TF Steering wheel ???? ..... home made adaptor doesn't sound too good though .... so long as it'd be easy to re-fit, and safe ..... how much ?
Cheers,
Dan.

chriszs180
18-07-08, 07:49 PM
TF Steering wheel ???? ..... home made adaptor doesn't sound too good though .... so long as it'd be easy to re-fit, and safe ..... how much ?
Cheers,
Dan.

tf wheel is a good mod mate had it on my zs and if the adapter is the base trimmed off a zs wheel as i did it will be safe as it really is just a spacer so the auto off for the indicators didnt rub

just need to play with the horn a bit but am sure smokey can help you with that..

chriszs180
18-07-08, 07:50 PM
wow nearly 3hrs and the spats havnt gone yet people will kick them self if they dont spot this....

john180
18-07-08, 07:53 PM
are the headrests from the standard axis seats or alcantara???

if they are grey axis can i have first dibs??? how much you after?

arwilson80
18-07-08, 07:57 PM
wow nearly 3hrs and the spats havnt gone yet people will kick them self if they dont spot this....

Patience man. Patience...:)

Who was it that said they wanted them? Have they been on yet? ;)

Dan1971
18-07-08, 07:57 PM
tf wheel is a good mod mate had it on my zs and if the adapter is the base trimmed off a zs wheel as i did it will be safe as it really is just a spacer so the auto off for the indicators didnt rub

just need to play with the horn a bit but am sure smokey can help you with that..

Cool ..... Cheers Buddy. How much are they worth ????

Dan1971
18-07-08, 07:58 PM
Patience man. Patience...:)

Who was it that said they wanted them? Have they been on yet? ;)

Well .... I know that carmadbreaker and mrt_04 need spats

arwilson80
18-07-08, 08:02 PM
Well .... I know that carmadbreaker and mrt_04 need spats

just checked... it was ZSx (to get replicas made IIRC) and 'MontegoCountryman' who were interested.

JIMZS180
18-07-08, 10:02 PM
Cheers,
Dan.

The adaptor is required to make the fit perfect and allow the indicators to self cancel and I can tell you that this one that Blair made was tight as hell it took me ages to get it off!!!!

Smokey
18-07-08, 11:59 PM
I have had an offer of 40 for the spats to get the ball rolling, the adapter is the bit from the original wheel as Jim says to allow self cancelling of the indicators. headrests are axis.

Dan1971
19-07-08, 07:34 AM
I have had an offer of 40 for the spats to get the ball rolling, the adapter is the bit from the original wheel as Jim says to allow self cancelling of the indicators. headrests are axis.

I don't know how much the wheel is worth mate, so don't be offended and I'd need to get someone to fit it for me .... £25 ????

JIMZS180
19-07-08, 07:37 AM
I don't know how much the wheel is worth mate, so don't be offended and I'd need to get someone to fit it for me .... £25 ????

Wheel is a dead easy job and I think there is a thread on here on how to?

chriszs180
20-07-08, 04:41 PM

i can do it for you as easy just need to remember how itwas done in my head but didnt take long..

Gazza
20-07-08, 06:48 PM
As far as the other Z in the compound I have to go back and speak to the owner to see what sort of price he is looking for for the whole car..there is extensive front end damage but the front doors back look in decent condition ,it is a hatchback,ignition blue..not a 180 but has the 180 kit on...will keep you all posted..i.e vents etc would be avialable....watch this space.

If you get it mate i'd be interested in both passenger side doors:punk:

Dan1971
20-07-08, 06:55 PM
i can do it for you as easy just need to remember how itwas done in my head but didnt take long..

:D:D
Just wait for the nod on price then ..... Cheers.

chriszs180
20-07-08, 09:31 PM
cant remember what i paid as was on flee bay and sduk got the wheel for me..

mrt_04
21-07-08, 08:56 AM
Sorry been away for weekend..............thought bodykit wasnt for sale, so didnt bother with spats..............what price we looking at mate???.........saloon type!!! :mml:

mrt_04
21-07-08, 09:01 AM
Also looking fog light. N/S hit the other week & shattered. Does the driver's O/S fit the N/S as well???? :cry:

JIMZS180
21-07-08, 07:06 PM
If you get it mate i'd be interested in both passenger side doors:punk:

Been back down to see the guy today and let him know I was interested, he has given first refusal to someone but I have topped that offer , I have to phone back at the end of the week....fingers crossed.

ZS
22-07-08, 08:02 AM

Sorry just come online :)

I'll offer £55 for the Spats :) If they are saloon type (which I beleive they are!)

Can you get them down to EMS? (thats where the rest of my kit is!)

Thanks

Sam

mrt_04
22-07-08, 09:40 AM
Hi Smokey. Can offer more for the spats mate. Need to finish off my crash repair damge etc!!!!!!! :bow:

chriszs180
22-07-08, 09:55 AM
biding war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrt_04
22-07-08, 09:58 AM
Heheheh..........insurance can pay for mine!!!!! :hooray:

Smokey
22-07-08, 10:07 AM
hey mate its the O/S fog that i have and not really sure if they are interchangable but I'm sure someone here will know! haven't tested it since the crash though.....would be hoping for £15 plus £4 p&p for it mate.........what you thinking for the spats??

ZS
22-07-08, 10:08 AM
I won't go any higher... however EMS will copy the spats along with the rest of my kit if I get them, which means that they can then start selling the copied spats :)

Which in turn means there will be loads more spats on the market again and lots of people can finish off thier 180's or upgrade their 120's ;)

mrt_04
22-07-08, 10:09 AM
Hi Smokey, can I PM you....dont really want to get into bidding war in public!!!!.............will find out about the fog lamps :-D

Smokey
22-07-08, 10:11 AM
yeah sure pm me

Smokey
22-07-08, 10:13 AM
Still for sale are the following bits if anyone is interested:

Spare wheel and brand new tyre
Spoiler
Gear Knob
Rear view mirror
Steering wheel
front grill

Maxxed_Ross
22-07-08, 04:29 PM
Some man for rescuing my VIS, I'll come get it one night if that's ok? Give me a text dude

Smokey
22-07-08, 08:50 PM
Have had a good offer on the rear spats....just wondered if anyone else was interested? Also an offer on the spoiler but not really high enough!