PDA

View Full Version : modified zs 180 engine

Dave ZS-X
19-07-08, 07:30 PM
My zs 180 engine ,33k serviced every 6 months.
Was the first engine on the forums to be fitted with piper 270 fast road cams,also has complete modified exhaust from engine back comprising of Hayward and Scott manifolds and 100 cell sports cat(cost £1000) and Scorpion cat back system (£300) , custom superchip re map to suit ,Bmc induction with original Itg throttle body to filter pipe ,irridum spark plugs and always ran on mobil one oil.Plenum works 100% ,engine has been used but it has also been looked after.
Making approx 210 bhp ,it would just be a straight swap for any zs engine and ecu and over standard will gain you in the region of 35 bhp.
Ive spent probably nigh on 3k on this engine if you add it all up.
Any sensible offer considered .
P.m me any questions please.

Dave

Bobdope2002
19-07-08, 07:34 PM
My zs 180 engine ,33k serviced every 6 months.
Was the first engine on the forums to be fitted with piper 270 fast road cams,also has complete modified exhaust from engine back comprising of Hayward and Scott manifolds and 100 cell sports cat(cost £1000) and Scorpion cat back system (£300) , custom superchip re map to suit ,Bmc induction with original Itg throttle body to filter pipe ,irridum spark plugs and always ran on mobil one oil.Plenum works 100% ,engine has been used but it has also been looked after.
Making approx 210 bhp ,it would just be a straight swap for any zs engine and ecu and over standard will gain you in the region of 35 bhp.
Ive spent probably nigh on 3k on this engine if you add it all up.
Any sensible offer considered .
P.m me any questions please.

Dave

you decided to split it then dave???

Dave ZS-X
19-07-08, 07:36 PM
what do you mean ?
Just modifying thats all ,making way for another engine!

Dave

Bobdope2002
19-07-08, 07:38 PM
what do you mean ?

Dave

oh right i gets ya

i thought you were trying to sell your zs not so long ago thast why i thought you may have been spliting it

arwilson80
19-07-08, 09:31 PM

Dare i ask what? :whistle: