PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or.......

meat-and-gravy
29-07-08, 06:23 PM
Damn.... Is it me or is Trophy Blue possible the worst colur in the world for showing up every single blemish, mark, and scratch.:yikes:

Any one have any ideas? I guess a good T-Cut and waxing?:book:

SharronB
29-07-08, 06:42 PM
Black isnt any better either :blink:

lukiep160
29-07-08, 07:17 PM
a coarse polish will take out some of the minor marks.
As said above try owning a black is so much worse

stamford
29-07-08, 07:43 PM
My eyesight must be shot, mine's alright :huh:

Phate
29-07-08, 07:45 PM
Use Auto-glym super resin polish.

Work it hard and leave it on for about an hour. Then take it off, it has filler elements in it so reduces the swirls etc and plus its an awesome polish and makes your car panels soft enough to shag :D

Mat C
29-07-08, 07:52 PM
Blue is a doddle to keep clean and fresh looking, like Sharron and Luke say - try black then you will know what it's really like to suffer from scratches, swirls and stone chips not to mention smear marks, dust and anything else you can think of, showing up ten times worse than most other colours available !

weagie
29-07-08, 07:53 PM
The T blue is a great colour, i love mine but it is a sod for showing stuff up. every wee mark or blemish as you say .

SharronB
29-07-08, 08:04 PM
makes your car panels soft enough to shag :D

;) each to their own i suppose :laugh:

meat-and-gravy
29-07-08, 08:20 PM
Use Auto-glym super resin polish.

Work it hard and leave it on for about an hour. Then take it off, it has filler elements in it so reduces the swirls etc and plus its an awesome polish and makes your car panels soft enough to shag :D

Cheers dude... youre not the first person to recommend this. Think ill give it a whirl at the weekend.:clap2:

mrt_04
29-07-08, 09:33 PM
My old Trophy Blue Mk.1 always looked clean, but the Mk.2 in black I have now...........:shutup:.........never have another black car again.................hold on my Vitara is black as well!!!! :w00t:

arwilson80
29-07-08, 11:11 PM
I have to agree with the others... TB is a doddle to keep clean. I got so many comments about having a 'clean car' when i had the ZR. I then told them to go look at it; it hadn't been washed in up to a week. They changed their mind. ;)

mrt_04
29-07-08, 11:14 PM
makes your car panels soft enough to shag

Been watching that Channel 4 programme again!!!!!!!! :yucky:

Phate
29-07-08, 11:19 PM
makes your car panels soft enough to shag

Been watching that Channel 4 programme again!!!!!!!! :yucky:

err....what one?

Came with that off the top of my head. (I have a very dangerous mind y'know)

:smile2:

peterzs
30-07-08, 10:30 AM
I think yellow is the best colour for showing all the dead bugs, looks like a butchers shop on the front grill and bumper after a quick run.:clap::clap:

Venom
30-07-08, 12:44 PM
It dose show quite a bit I have to admit.