http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee14/craig180ayr/6d8e52ea.jpg

Might paint the wheels white, undecided atm

stamford
05-08-08, 07:33 AM
Them wheels should come up really well.

shroonie29
05-08-08, 09:51 AM
Very nice mate.
A wee suggestion on the badge.Put some clear lacquer around the edge,the domed part eventually fails here lets water under it

Shroon

john180
05-08-08, 11:38 AM
like the badge but i dont like the wheels im afraid.... sorry...

Witnes$
05-08-08, 11:43 AM
like the badge but i dont like the wheels im afraid.... sorry...

Would have to agree, teh wheel ruin the looks imho. What was wrong with the old ones?

dvid
05-08-08, 12:18 PM
As above, badge looks good

SharronB
05-08-08, 12:50 PM
I really like them badges , sussexzs (sorry forgot your name) had one on his car at the forum meet and i thought they looked so much better:thumbsup:

Maxfly
05-08-08, 03:43 PM
looking good, but leave the wheels black or maybe gunmetal, not convinced white would look good:)

Bobdope2002
05-08-08, 03:56 PM
Badge 1 Wheels 0

wullie-zs180
05-08-08, 06:46 PM
a rely like them wheels

G man
05-08-08, 09:25 PM
looking good fella, both r nice additions :thumbsup:

arwilson80
05-08-08, 09:58 PM
not sure about the alloys either... (i'm being too fussy tonight? maybe...)

badge is nice though.

Bobdope2002
05-08-08, 10:05 PM
not sure about the alloys either... (i'm being too fussy tonight? maybe...)

badge is nice though.

No mate the alloys are horrid

maybe it needs to be lowered they just look really small in the arches compared to the others

Off topic Sorry : Wilson me old mucker wheres all the piccys and signatures gone

Craig
05-08-08, 10:06 PM
No mate the alloys are horrid

maybe it needs to be lowered they just look really small in the arches compared to the others

Off topic Sorry : Wilson me old mucker wheres all the piccys and signatures gone

Right, enoughs enough, You have made your point, theres no need to go on about it.

Bobdope2002
05-08-08, 10:07 PM
Right, enoughs enough, You have made your point, theres no need to go on about it.

Sorrrryyy get em changed back :p

Craig
05-08-08, 10:11 PM
Sorry, do I have to change my wheels cos you dont like them? I must have missed that somewhere. Each to their own, people dont like the same things. I wasnt sure about them at first, but the more I see them the more I love them. They are staying for the moment. I dont have a problem with you voicing your opinion at all, but come on, thats twice you have slated my choices and then reiterated the point.

arwilson80
05-08-08, 10:17 PM

they are all still there... i can see them anyway.

Dan1971
06-08-08, 06:07 AM
Mate .... Sorry, but the wheels aren't for me. I really liked the old ones, (if they are the one's in your sig), but hey, your car right, and it sounds like your chuffed so good on you !

I can't really see the badge properly, but if it's the same as SussexZS which I reckon it will be, it's spot on.

stamford
06-08-08, 07:14 AM
Sorrrryyy get em changed back :p

Without stating the obvious...............is there anything you do like? ;)

KevG
06-08-08, 07:53 AM
Bob, Can you tell us why you got banned from XPF, is it not for the same reason.

samo8076
06-08-08, 03:09 PM
looking good matey. im hopeing for black alloys with a polished lip for my next set

Bobdope2002
06-08-08, 04:27 PM
Sorry, do I have to change my wheels cos you dont like them? I must have missed that somewhere. Each to their own, people dont like the same things. I wasnt sure about them at first, but the more I see them the more I love them. They are staying for the moment. I dont have a problem with you voicing your opinion at all, but come on, thats twice you have slated my choices and then reiterated the point.

Well im entitled to my opinion its obvious we have different tastes in modifications

they are all still there... i can see them anyway.

Without stating the obvious...............is there anything you do like? ;)

Beer,Women And Sex

Bob, Can you tell us why you got banned from XPF, is it not for the same reason.

Nope nothing at all to do with saying i didnt like something more along the lines of i dis agreed with something somebody said and it resulted in a small argument and i got banned by a **** of a mod if you ask me via pm ill tell you who but not on here

Im a person who wont mince his words if i dont like something i will say so

I dont want to fall out over some wheels its a bit childish if you ask me so lets be civil please its only a forum

:laugh:

Maxfly
06-08-08, 04:39 PM
Well im entitled to my opinion its obvious we have different tastes in modifications

Beer,Women And Sex

Nope nothing at all to do with saying i didnt like something more along the lines of i dis agreed with something somebody said and it resulted in a small argument and i got banned by a **** of a mod if you ask me via pm ill tell you who but not on here

Im a person who wont mince his words if i dont like something i will say so

I dont want to fall out over some wheels its a bit childish if you ask me so lets be civil please its only a forum

:laugh:

nobody was complaining about your opinion, you don't like em thats fine, you don't mince your words...great, no problem there, go on and on like a broken record..................boring. like the kids in the back seat of the car asking constantly 'are we theeeere yet??' see what i mean, straight talking and folk wi their own opinion are perfect for forums, think mat would still be here if folk didn't like straight talking?? :)

Bobdope2002
06-08-08, 05:12 PM
well mate not a lot seems to be happening in here as of late Id like to build up my post count

Guyz sorry to change the subject again but whats going on down the admin end all my pc settings are right but the forum clock thinks its 4pm i dont want to go back work

KevG
06-08-08, 05:20 PM
Bob, are you forum settings okay